Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Me too, it drives me nuts, nana bastard is the same
They are hilarious watching them nana makes me laugh with her clean up Thursdays 🤣🤣 I wouldn't bother personally state of it
All of 100 quids worth of stuff
Tracy dingle with her awful traveller kettles and shit 🤦‍♀️😳 they all think we are jealous tho 🤦‍♀️ I've chucked better in the skip 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

MissPrint

VIP Member
I don’t know much about her falling out with Pashy or whatever has happened so can only speak about what I see and I get the impression that she sees what Pashy does (like the gingerbread Christmas decorations) and she wants to do the same but goes overboard to try and be bigger and better.

She also comes across as someone who loves to stir up trouble then play victim when they retaliate. A proper narc. Weird af.

MissPrint

VIP Member
What a rough family. They should be banned from owning animals.

Am I the only person who suffers with irrational anger when Tracey mimes along to a song and is about 2 seconds behind the lyrics?

Chippednails

VIP Member
I think they need to get the little grandaughters legs checked. I would hope they don’t ignore that problem.

Pashy does something,a few days later Tracey copies her than 24 hours after she's bashing pashy. It really shows who the problem was when they feel out.
Surely she is not that thick to not realise that Pashy is date stamping all her videos and has done for a long long time, so how is Pashy copying her? Tracey is a horrible vindictive jealous little cow, shes rotten to the core.

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Theres an older son too from Traceys 1st marriage but we think hes made his escape from them, we dont really see or hear much about him.
The other son lives in the top of the house, we think he might have additional needs as hes not shown on camera like Scarlett is, I get the impression they are ashamed of him which is very sad 😥 when he is shown on camera he looks very awkward, if only he could escape from them too, I'm sure he would flourish
Yes that eldest son she never mentions is from the bloke she ran off with marks only the dad of the other 3 and the son in the attic just gets a mention here and there im sure he is about 26 as well
But traveller ways are the best she's not a shameful woman and she never lies we have the paperwork to prove that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Her views and gifts are obviously drying up so she has to bring Pashy up again because lets face it, when theres drama, theres people.
I'm surprised she hasnt fallen off the app by now, there are bigger and better traveller's/gypsies coming on TT who have huge personalities and would leave Tracey standing, Tracey is only a very small fish in a massive pond, she cant compete with them
Totally agree on that
Tracy is a skanky traveller if you ask me full of shit she is 🤦‍♀️

makesitup

VIP Member
She gets everything paid for! Don’t go to school or work but thinks she is being clever.
---
I been to butlins it’s good for the kids but it’s not a holiday.

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
I see her getting all shitty days pashy is copying but she got hers weeks ago all time stamped.
---
I had to prove her Wrong. She got hers ages ago.
Pashy does something,a few days later Tracey copies her than 24 hours after she's bashing pashy. It really shows who the problem was when they feel out.

Have you seen all the candy cane stuff she got 🤣🤣 can't wait to see
got pashy in the right hand corner mr T dingle in the left hand corner
ding ding only a proper gypsy can style a tree the rest of us have no idea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm looking forward to this one, do you remember her Disney Christmas tree a couple of years back? 😳 a few primark teddies on it and hey presto we have a Disney tree 😂
I'm not a fan of the candy cane stuff, I find it too over powering for me, i just love a traditional kind of Christmas

kek93x

She gives me the ick so bad, she’s unhealthily obsessed with Pashy her whole life revolves around her!!!
---
The silly bitch says she doesn’t want anyone gifting her & she’s got all these followers that send her gifts I don’t even think they are real people sending her them I think she’s that deluded she sends them to herself 😂

Last edited:

b1tchinb0ld

The thing is she brought them bc they’re 29p but how much money are you saving because no normal person needs 50,000 Christmas puds and with her teeth she definitely doesn’t so yes greed greed greed

• Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
She is in the Sun newspaper making a show of herself! They should have put a picture up of her corned beef pudding 🤢
The very dregs of the media and she takes their money. Nobody with half a brain would deal with that newspaper.