Tracey Winter #4 Pip Queen Trace and her fibro face, our taxes pay to fund her place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what mark was in prison for? Or is that just clickbait? I don’t really know this person just started popping up on my fyp recently for some reason

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what mark was in prison for? Or is that just clickbait? I don’t really know this person just started popping up on my fyp recently for some reason
Apparently she said he had a trailer full of stolen cheese and that’s what he went to jail for as he was selling the stolen cheese

Reactions: 2
Apparently she said he had a trailer full of stolen cheese and that’s what he went to jail for as he was selling the stolen cheese
She was taking the piss cos of all the other travellers/gypsys saying she’s showing us up with the cheese (which I do think is ridiculous on their behalf). She’s said a few times on her page that he went inside because of unpaid driving fines when he was 19.

Ahhhh thanks! I did wonder if she was just taking the piss haha

Can’t take her kid out because of fibro and not being able to cope in the heat - says she can only stay indoors with curtains closed, while sitting outside in the sun ffs she’s as thick as her terribly drawn on eyebrows

Reactions: 3
Can’t take her kid out because of fibro and not being able to cope in the heat - says she can only stay indoors with curtains closed, while sitting outside in the sun ffs she’s as thick as her terribly drawn on eyebrows
I cringe when she comes up on my page the daughter is gonna be a model now apparently I just scroll past now can't listen to her rubbish gypsy this travellers that all she goes on about

The daughter is bored she should be in school unless this is Tracey home educating her and the eyebrows are shocking

She let her daughter down for a day out today as she cannot do the underground. She doesn’t understand how you get to different stations or read the map! Can go five hours to shitty Skegness though, just to do what she does at home. Her worlds very limited.

My thoughts exactly

Sorry but I don’t believe fibro is a real illness. I think it’s just something that people get diagnosed with when doctors actually can’t find anything wrong with them , but they tell them it’s fibro to just get rid of them. I know a fair few people who have fibro can’t work , can’t do this. Never stops them from going on holidays and god knows what though