Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again…

This actually annoys me so much - why can’t we have an opinion on stuff these instahuns share on a social media public page without being bullies?! Just because they don’t like what they read here doesn’t make it ‘all lies’

If someone here thinks W should get a proper pair of shoes due to her hip issues, is that ‘bullying’ W?

Or if someone said maybe she should size up in Billy’s clothes - is that ‘bullying’ Billy?

Or if someone thinks her house could be more organised / cleaner - is that ‘bullying’ TT?

They all say if you don’t like my content then just unfollow me etc. Well if you don’t like what is written here, don’t read it 🤷‍♀️

I’m just so sick of the bullying card being pulled out at every opportunity. It’s called freedom of speech and the right to have an opinion 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I never commented on her kids. Left them out of it. as she said they didn’t choose it.
what annoys me about her is the laziness and the greed.
But if my other half had A breakdown I would have left Instagram.

And constantly saying you’re a nice person, doesn’t make you a nice person. You can’t like everyone.
There are people who don’t like me and vice/versa, that’s life.

Reactions: 8
So she’s finally admitted PP made fake accounts to defend her but they all got deleted… I call bullshit 😅 just look at Demi Donnelly threads and how she came on with an account in her own name defending herself and none of that’s been deleted 🤣

Reactions: 5
I thought she was getting some recent work with insta now, will she get a regular office job now? Or do we think that she a role lined up as some sort of social conscience for brands??

Reactions: 1
Can't be bothered listening to her video. But bottom line is you sell your soul to devil and put your kids out there for the goddamn world to see, then you are asking for trouble. It's okay for her to shill her kids, quite literally from the minute they are born, but not okay for people to have opinions and comment on the "content" she puts out there.

Don't. Sell. Your. Kid's. Childhood.

Stinking hypocrisy when you are happy to grab grab grab all the freebies it brought you and come on begging for more.

Am I right in thinking (from previous comments) that PP was suicidal?? Maybe *then* would have been the right time to walk away, but nope once those freebies keep rolling in...

She will be back, these narcissists can't help themselves.

Reactions: 9
I don't want to give her any clicks what's the video content?
In a nutshell she’s leaving insta because of ‘trolls on tattle writing horrible stuff about her , Peter and the kids. Apparently Peter had mental health issues and they were all worried about him.

I think I’ve covered everything in 2 secs that she spoke about for 10mins 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m confused is she
Deleting the app??
Going private??
leaving Instagram??
just keeping ‘friends’ and family??
Or all of the above?? 😂 can’t even get that much straight!!
also didn’t Peter come on here and give someone a hard time?? I can’t remember exactly but it wasn’t all defending his wife if that’s what he told her!!

Her pal Aoife Bermingham “I’ve never once visited that website”, 🤣🤣 maybe it’s time you did & might spare us all from anymore weary posts about your big house on your beach in Portmarnock!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Drsw
I don’t get the joke 🤦🏽‍♀️
Drawing the dole.

She has proof that 4 people close to her are writing about her here.
So it's not down to the rest of us trolls - it's the real life people she knows. The brand that asked her had she any real life enemies - why didn't she mention those 4 people? She is really going to miss all those freebies. She'll be back in a month when she can't get a freebie hotel stay for the summer saying she's not letting the bullies win.

She said people aren't allowed to say nice things and it all gets deleted. Lots of nice things have been said about Billy and also there is a rave section on here 🙈 she may not be in it but there is literally a section dedicated to nice comments lol

Reactions: 3
Cos it’s bull crap 💩 she thinks only Holly Willoughby should be subjected to being talked about 🙄
Holly Willoughby doesn’t orchestrate giving birth on camera, forcing breast feeding issues into everyone’s face and making mothers feeling unworthy if they don’t BF, nor does she expose
Her children’s every minute of their lives for public strangers consumption . It’s bull 🤬

Reactions: 8