Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s growing her own veg now that will save a few euro, she can freeze some for winter too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly is her life so uninteresting that a courgette she grew in her garden is ‘the most insanely delicious courgette’ ever 🙄🙄 I wouldn’t be surprised if she set up a little stall out front of her house to start selling her veg!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going into the garden to water the plants is a break from stress? What stress ? The stress of looking after one child while not working (or cooking or cleaning some weeks)?

Reactions: 5
Is she stressed looking at the stains on the “new” couch? Cos I am.
Me too 🤣 that couch must be no older than 5-6 months old. She’s too lazy to clean anything , the clutter just all thrown on the counter. Seriously 🙄 the place is so unorganized and chaotic. I have 2 kids, work a proper job and my house doesn’t look like that 🤢 it’s just laziness

TT has stashes of pumped breastmilk in the freezer for her frothy coffees, why buy milk when you can pump for free

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
For someone who claims to have ocd that stain on the couch would wreck my head! It's a new enough couch just shows how much she dont give a fiddlers about anything, she's a stay at home parent surely she has time to clean properly, parents who work away from the home manage it its hard but they get it done she has no excuse!!

For someone who claims to have ocd that stain on the couch would wreck my head! It's a new enough couch just shows how much she dont give a fiddlers about anything, she's a stay at home parent surely she has time to clean properly, parents who work away from the home manage it its hard but they get it done she has no excuse!!
Ah but none of them have Princess Witler to deal with. Nobody else knows the struggle 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 2