Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant with blitzing the dinner its spag bol the Princess is two im sure she can manage full foods now she manages if they are out eating or does she ask mcdonalds to blitz it together for her 🙄..

Reactions: 3
She's stooped to a new low now. Swipe ups for Revolut to get her referral €€€. I'm unfollowing now. So grabby.

Reactions: 7
Leanne done it the last time and made tit loads then Tracy signed up and did it also. Bet leanne is raging she got rid of all them followers now 🤣

She’ll be back 🙄🙄 as per the handbook of speeches for leaving Instagram she was very choosy in what she picked out from here!! I’d bet it’s Peter who wants her to leave so he guilted her into it, that or she’s gotten her midwifery course and is off to do that!!

Who is the friend or person she knows in real life she's referred to in the video
I’m itching to know this too!! I don’t know where she’s gonna pull all these so called friends from after she leaves?? 😂

I actually have zero interest in watching her video. Same shite a year on.

Without Instagram she wouldn't have her Supervalu vouchers, free birthday cakes, free dinners, free mother's day afternoon tea boxes, free father's day beers and much more. She'll be hard up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can't be arsed listening and she'll do a balding and continue to return, she can't help herself and sure how is she gonna manage without her freebies to feed witler and pineapple and forgotten billy?

• Haha
Reactions: 10