Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we really need to see TT toes that she's getting them done in 2 weeks 🙄 i hate other people's feet even my own kids feet i dont wanna see yours TT go get the child a better fitting shoe so Peter can get so excited in front of another shop telling Billy that's where willows shoes came from!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She couldn’t cope with 3 not a chance ! And where would it be born anyway, how could you go one better than the unplanned planned home birth 🤨
I recently read filter this by sophie white and in it an influencer purposely gives birth in brown thomas just for likes on the gram. That will be Tracey!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I recently read filter this by sophie white and in it an influencer purposely gives birth in brown thomas just for likes on the gram. That will be Tracey!
More likely to be guineys or aldi in fairness

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it normal to be that obsessed with your own daughter?? ‘My forever friend’?? 🙄🙄 don’t get me wrong I’ve 3 kids who I adore 🥰 but I feel like T is afraid that W is gonna reject her some day!!

Reactions: 3
Is it normal to be that obsessed with your own daughter?? ‘My forever friend’?? 🙄🙄 don’t get me wrong I’ve 3 kids who I adore 🥰 but I feel like T is afraid that W is gonna reject her some day!!
Yes was thinking the same!
Congrats!!! Your toddler is a stalker and borderline obsessed with you - welcome to motherhood tracey 😂😂😂 It’s not that special!!!! Same shite for everyone 😂

Reactions: 5
She tagged someone a couple wks back who does baby massage etc "oh she had the same birth as me".

No she didn't I know this woman and she didn't intentionally have her baby on the side of the M50 her baby or delay going to hospital her baby decided I'm coming now! Her youngest she chose to have at home.

Don’t go giving ideas now!! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
So many things annoying me about Tracey lately. I get she would be sad to end her BF journey, but what's with the big song and dance. Must we keep seeing that dramatic birth on then floor pic. I rolled my eyes so hard at her saying she kept it to herself and didn't even tell her Mum or Peter. Ffs it's not a pregnancy, why the need for a big announcement. I'd bet money Leanne and her Mum find her very draining.

Then all her SW / diet rubbish. Any of her followers could tell her what her problem is. Greedy gorging then over restricting. You don't need to be a dietician to see you're going to pack on a few pounds stuffing down bacon for breakfast, Indian for lunch, Chinese for dinner, ice cream sandwich and coffee for a snack, all washed down with wine. She generally eats a varied diet and could easily maintain a slim figure, if she could get a handle on her portion size and binge eating. She started her SW diet and then on her movie night had popcorn, chocolate, ice cream and jellies. She's just greedy.

Father's day, a gushing ode to Peter, grand, fair enough but then singing the praises of her own Dad and step dad (in her life a wet weekend) Billy's dad tacked on at the end as an after thought, even though they do so much for that family. She's a disgrace.

Why has she developed a foot fetish? Her feet a disgusting. Toes all curled up. Big toenail cut way too short. Middle toe longer than the big toe. For the love of God put those monstrosities away 🤮

That is all 😂

Sorry that was meant to be Peter's dad. Can't find edit option.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So many things annoying me about Tracey lately. I get she would be sad to end her BF journey, but what's with the big song and dance. Must we keep seeing that dramatic birth on then floor pic. I rolled my eyes so hard at her saying she kept it to herself and didn't even tell her Mum or Peter. Ffs it's not a pregnancy, why the need for a big announcement. I'd bet money Leanne and her Mum find her very draining.

Then all her SW / diet rubbish. Any of her followers could tell her what her problem is. Greedy gorging then over restricting. You don't need to be a dietician to see you're going to pack on a few pounds stuffing down bacon for breakfast, Indian for lunch, Chinese for dinner, ice cream sandwich and coffee for a snack, all washed down with wine. She generally eats a varied diet and could easily maintain a slim figure, if she could get a handle on her portion size and binge eating. She started her SW diet and then on her movie night had popcorn, chocolate, ice cream and jellies. She's just greedy.

Father's day, a gushing ode to Peter, grand, fair enough but then singing the praises of her own Dad and step dad (in her life a wet weekend) Billy's dad tacked on at the end as an after thought, even though they do so much for that family. She's a disgrace.

Why has she developed a foot fetish? Her feet a disgusting. Toes all curled up. Big toenail cut way too short. Middle toe longer than the big toe. For the love of God put those monstrosities away 🤮

That is all 😂

Do you feel better now? 🤣 The toe comments made my day.

• Haha

That is all 😂

Thoroughly enjoyed this read 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4