Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look back at her old stories… OMG complaining about self catering in Portugal 🙈🙈🙈 showing her €21 shopping haul and the rolls for the plane!!! No matter where she goes it talk about food and being a tight arse😳😳😳
The hospital baby bag is the best!! 😂 if you want to see just how tight this woman is!!
Does anyone know how long she breastfed for?? I don’t think she said??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The hospital baby bag is the best!! 😂 if you want to see just how tight this woman is!!
Does anyone know how long she breastfed for?? I don’t think she said??
Oohh I’ve seen that beauty!! It’s the sandals and Vaseline tin that do it for me 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah do you know what I warmed to her tonight was like the old Tracey and she was more natural and down to earth. I think the grid post was over the top but stories what she said I did emphasise with her she showed genuine emotion

Ah do you know what I warmed to her tonight was like the old Tracey and she was more natural and down to earth. I think the grid post was over the top but stories what she said I did emphasise with her she showed genuine emotion

Think you're in the wrong place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There we have it folks just for a real life comparison witler is the size of a kids 99 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She couldn’t cope with 3 not a chance ! And where would it be born anyway, how could you go one better than the unplanned planned home birth 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5