Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see a hospice show
I think it was on TV3 and her dad was featured along with a few other patients receiving hospice care. After he passed his kids came on to talk about it. Tracey off course did all the talking. Her dad seemed like a lovely man.

Oh right, sorry I thought was about a year oldπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚still though in fairness to her she looks great....not just her figure, like healthy and happy.
I hope she is,I always felt she was very extreme with her diet when she shared her slimming world journey and ate very little

Reactions: 1
I hope she is,I always felt she was very extreme with her diet when she shared her slimming world journey and ate very little
Yeah she used to starve herself all week so she could eat takeaways at the weekend. Called herself a foodie but it was all burgers and that kind of shite.

She barely ate anything. a plum for her breakfast and for lunch a wrap with lettuce, grated cheese and slice of ham is all I remember, or else a wrap with last night's left overs. that's all I remember her eating. and even at the weekend herself and her fella would share a curry from the Chinese. her holiday fashion hauls and holiday recommendations for her low budget week to lanzorote used to make me laugh. sure she was harmless

She barely ate anything. a plum for her breakfast and for lunch a wrap with lettuce, grated cheese and slice of ham is all I remember, or else a wrap with last night's left overs. that's all I remember her eating. and even at the weekend herself and her fella would share a curry from the Chinese. her holiday fashion hauls and holiday recommendations for her low budget week to lanzorote used to make me laugh. sure she was harmless
They were both harmless (as in her and Tracey) honestly I miss Tracey 🀣 petition to bring her back

Tracey looks well as well I think, the two of them do.
You would miss Tracey she was harmless really, especially compared to alot of the dopes on Instagram these days. She meant well

Reactions: 6
Tracey looks well as well I think, the two of them do.
You would miss Tracey she was harmless really, especially compared to alot of the dopes on Instagram these days. She meant well
Compared to Sarah burke she was definitely harmless

• Heart
Reactions: 4