Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went on Maureen's page to see what she's up to and she's word for word saying the exact same things as when I last looked around this time last year. Honestly she just repeats herself. Who buys into her schtick?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is the mother getting married. Looked like she at a trashy hen do
I think she was just on holidays with her partner doing her usual dancing like a young wan with the locals. Mystic Meg by day , mutton dressed as lamb by night. Strange woman.

Reactions: 2
Her episode of Don’t tell the Bride is on E4 extra at 10! I’ve never seen it so have it on record 😂

• Haha
Her episode of Don’t tell the Bride is on E4 extra at 10! I’ve never seen it so have it on record 😂
Make a cuppa milky coffee and grab a lump of the wedding cake out of the freezer and pop your feet up.

• Haha
I am ashamed to say I added Halloumi to a curry a couple wks ago & it was delicious lol however it was only an added ingredient not the main one

Reactions: 1
I saw Tracey’s episode of that show that I can’t think of the name of over the Christmas. Where she meets someone knew and has dinner with them. I was cringing for her the entire way through it.

really miss Tracey and her frozen pieces of garlic and ends of sweetcorn tins. Come back!

• Haha
Reactions: 5