Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but I actually kinda liked following Tracey, I followed her YT channel before I found her on Insta, the whole drama on here kinda ruined that.
Compared to some of the other forums I'm on here full of brain dead influencers and narcs, Tracey was just your average Irish mum of two living on a budget (which there's nothing wrong with, classism seems to be just as derogatory in Ireland as it is here in the UK)

Reactions: 2
Agreed
Unpopular opinion but I actually kinda liked following Tracey, I followed her YT channel before I found her on Insta, the whole drama on here kinda ruined that.
Compared to some of the other forums I'm on here full of brain dead influencers and narcs, Tracey was just your average Irish mum of two living on a budget (which there's nothing wrong with, classism seems to be just as derogatory in Ireland as it is here in the UK)
#traceycomeback 😆

That you Peter? 🍍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tracey was definitely not all sweetness and light. There was more than a hint of mean girl in there

Reactions: 3
Self written definitely
Did you miss the part where I said I'm in the UK? 🫠 also a quick look at my posting history would answer your question.

BTW, does anyone know anything about what she's doing right now, I follow her mum but her page is just full of her psuedo medium nonsense.
---
Tracey was definitely not all sweetness and light. There was more than a hint of mean girl in there
Ooh, do tell! I'm curious

She was the best of a bad bunch that's for sure. I found her on YouTube too back in the day when she posted potty training tips. There are far worse out there now.
Come back Tracey 🏳
---
[QUOTE

BTW, does anyone know anything about what she's doing right now, I follow her mum but her page is just full of her psuedo medium nonsense.
---
She works in hubspot according to her linked in.