Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Acting all shocked that these people are sending baby hitler gifts......well you dropped enough hints Tracey
Fuming edel that sent her the biscuit cake just because she ordered a topper, she’s local to me I got a cake from her a few months ago 😒 whatever about sending a little topper with an ordered cake but the other way around is a bit much

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Kerry is booked.... Well nearly booked!! Either it is or it isn't!! Kerry the big spenders are coming for you! Wait I'll just nip into aldi for a snack!!! I got loads for our trip... 2 large rolls, rocket, relish, I have pulled pork in the freezer that'll be well thawed out by the time we get there! I didn't get any breakfast stuff because we'll eat like 🐴s because we'll ya know we are paying after all... Oh and while I was in aldi I pick up ice cream because it was free for a treat when we get there with a cuppa tea... Peter don't forget to get the coffee, tea bags, milk and shower gels from the bathroom won't ya not! Or I forgot I'll take youz with me and show and # it all.
Not able now to see her in our kingdom 😭 one min baby billy bear stay here and play with your sister and do as she says. Peter that dinner is 13.95 lets just share it u get the bigger portion i will have half of one of ur chips and a bite of ur burger and billy and willow can have a baby bowl between them save the cost, oh one large 99 please here everyone have a lick take a turn now dont be greedy we want to freeze the rest for tomor . Oh willow you need a nap lets sit in doors for a few hours and all be quite its willows time ssshhhhh

• Haha

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
The reshares of her boudoir pic give me the shivers 🤢🤢 the net curtains and mattress on the floor just gives me student digs/ bed sit/ brothel vibes 🤐😳

• Haha
  • Sick

BeachLily

I think it's bizarre that someone would ask her about her kids birth weights. Why would that ever occur to / interest anyone. She used it as an opportunity to reaffirm how teeny tiny Willow was. 7lbs is not a small baby, it's healthy and average. Why is she so keen for people to think of Willow as tiny?

crankypants13

VIP Member
So.... let’s recap. Mystic Ma was able to tell her that contractions would start around 3am. But wasn’t able to predict that she’d have the baby at home or maybe need to call the ambulance a bit earlier? Ah fuck off, TT. You’ve also left out Mystic Ma practicing reiki on you while you were high on life in the bed 🙄

• Haha

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Christ I hate those sandals and I apologise if it hurts anyone’s fashion feelings here .. but they’re like gigantic toddler sandals 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Kezzy

Chatty Member
No wonder she lost weight she probably has constant gastric bugs with the shite she eats. Imagine being hungover and calling for lunch and someone having the audacity to hand you that. I'd rather drink a cup of my own vomit 🤢 or chew the butt's from an ashtray

• Haha
  • Sick
The height of laziness of her. House is a mess , needs more than a blurred out pic to sort it.

‘Must stop buying adorable tiny footwear for adorable tiny feet ‘ yes tt. You need to stop buyin cheap shit for W’s feet. This is such an important age for W and her feet are developing. Cut out the shite and save towards even one decent pair. Bring her and get her measured properly as she prob hasn’t been ever or only once since started walkin with lockdown.
I dont think she has either coz if my memory serves me when willow started in shoes she was getting them off that cheap shop that shut recently. Once a child starts walking they need strong proper shoes where is Billy's grid post of his sandals he wore all weekend the coldest and wettest weekend in a long time poor kid if thats what was on his feet. I see she wouldn't buy the screen cover off the crowd who fixed her screen for free why not order off them and give something back to the company after a freebie oh thats right was cheaper get a twin pack off amazon rather then support an Irish company that gave u a freebie already. Shes a sickner!

That sausage stew thing 🤮🤮🤮. Who freezes 3 sausages, I'm sorry but sausages are cheaper than cheap. A sausage stir-fry with a tin of baked beans horse in ontop, than made into a risotto. And of course enough made for 2 days dinner worth. It's depressing. I couldn't serve that up to a dog.

• Sick

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
I am genuinely HOWLING here looking at the burger she did for Heinz, I had to go back and look at Gina's when it was mentioned here and Tracey looks like she's taking the piss out of someone that did it properly. So funny.
She is ten steps behind everyone else. Any other Heinz adverts I have seen are so professional looking, good camera work etc.

Tracey is standing there in her mother's best blouse with the roots down to her ears. Dirty fingernails and the hands full of rings while kneeding the dough. Raw mince touching off the sauce bottle and the clutter behind her is a disgrace.

• Haha
  • Sick

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ok guys, I get that midwives, nurses, GP’s and consultant gynae would tell you go
Into hosp when your waters break but you’re all forgetting here that mystic ma is psychic and she could foresee that they didn’t need hospital. I’m not sure if mystic ma has published any medical papers yet on her medical mystic WhatsApp’s consultations for €75 but obviously she’s more qualified having had 5 kids herself and also choosing to buy face cream over school books

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Her heart was full yesterday now today its heavy. Must be all that processed food she is now eating for a second week.

• Haha

Bananarepublic

She most definitely sees her sister and mother regularly if she didnt she would be on crying, giving out, saying I miss my fam etc. She has little.to no coping skills so we would defo be seeing her struggling without seeing them..shes a joke.

brandambassador

VIP Member
No, they aren’t medically trained. They’re certified as “doulas”. They are there to provide emotional support, they can’t do the work of a midwife.

Edit: to add, sorry, that’s not to say a midwife can’t become a doula! A doula just doesn’t need to be a midwife if that’s clear.
and remember guys Tracey has an accidental home birth so she can probably skip any course x

• Haha

BeachLily

Nope TT, wrong. I'm seeing your green glitches from an iPhone. Hint: if you want high spec content you need a high spec phone. You buy the cheapest phone you can then these kind of things will happen. Not rocket science. The skincare fad lasted didn't it, sleeping in her makeup 😏

irishjen

VIP Member
Rather than going to get willow out of the way she took out her phone and took several pictures!! 🙄🙄 I’d have been sweating and probably injured myself trying to get to my toddler in that case!! Didn’t she put something up before about Billy ‘gate crashing’ a group of kids dancing for a show or being recorded for something too?? What a dose!! Can imagine her giggling away at how cute she was saying ‘come ere baby’ *giggle*
Yeah ages ago she showed Billy gate crashing some dancing at an event thinking it was so cute, I'd have snapped if they got in my way. I HATE parents who think their kids doing their own thing is cute and don't tell them to move away or take them out of the situation. When is she going to realise we have ZERO interest in her bloody kids.

Billy too is equally unkept....some might say salons/barbers closed but going how she presents herself it's a fair assumption that she doesn't even drag a brush through that childs hair.