Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Who the fuck freezes 3 sausages. Is this a normal thing? Am I just living my life wrong 🤣

4 meals out of 3 sausages. Good god. Also is her freezer like fucking narnia

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I did WaterBabies with my two, and would’ve fed or seen people feeding in the changing room afterward. Never saw anyone feeding in the pool and having their photo taken at the same time! I don’t think I ever had the opportunity to shower more than the general “rinse off the chlorine” shower as you’re leaving the pool, but I cannot remember for certain!
She chooses to breastfeed in the most public of places all while being photographed to prove she’s better than any poor mother struggling with a bottle fed baby. It’s disgusting behaviour towards other mothers. Be discreet woman. We know you breastfeed no need to broadcast it constantly.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I have a boy and a girl. Boy first, girl second and woweeeee there's no comparison between them. I think it's a nature thing, being the physically weaker sex, I think we're born with the ability to be master manipulators. My daughter will buy and sell you at any opportunity. But I have her card marked 😂
By God Willow takes her mammy on a ride on the daily. She rules the roost. At two, there is absolutely no physical need to be blending a child's food. She showed a lunchbox today full of dried crackers and hard to chew foods. That toddler does not have issues with textures. We all pander to our kids and I've been known to cook two dinners because one hates this and the other hates that, but she is creating a little madam.
And that's not something I want to say about any little child. She's gorgeous and she's well loved for sure, but a child needs to be parented, not pandered to. I don't mind the co-sleeping, I'm all for extended breastfeeding but the food thing and the refusing to sit in a chair for a meal. No honey, you'd go hungry in my house. Not to over simplify, but we teach kids to wash themselves, read, say please and thank you. There are certain basic needs that should be met to create a human being that can function in society. Being able to sit in a chair is one of them.

I'm not accusing Tracey of what I say next, but nothing boils my blood more than oblivious parents. Ones whose kids are tearing branches of trees or whose scooters are strewn all over a footpath making it impossible for others to pass while the gab on aimlessly to another parent.

And don't get me started on the new iPhone.
If you're a scabby fucker across the board, grand. If you cannot afford to buy good quality, decent arch support, breathable fabric shoes for your child's developing feet, that's a real pity. But DO NOT come on showing your children wearing €4 shoes and then happily drop €1200 on a phone. I can't. I honestly can't. She is setting her children up for a lifetime of foot issues. It pains me to watch sometimes.

I honestly don't know how she can be so 'educated' in one area of her child's development and so totally blind in another.
Well said.. she’s only blind when it suits her tho, she wouldn’t be long grabbing the best/most expensive shoes for willow if she was asked to pick out a pair for free! Cheapness is such a horrible trait in people.. how shes not mortified is beyond me, I guarantee she has been topic of conversation and a joke made in many family/friends what’s app groups with her stinginess... it’s a different story if someone is like tight tits because they have to be.. but it’s clear to be seen tight tits is only tight when she wants to be!

crankypants13

VIP Member
1. Clean off the crumbs before you start talking and maybe wash your face.. you decide to upload these stories!

2. Your child is sitting on the floor playing. She’s not doing anything adorable or magical, so stop shiting on as if she’s the first child ever born.

3. Stop. F*cking. Begging. Use the wonder of Google to find out what it is you need. Or throw on your Christmas pjs and make another unnecessary journey to torment the staff in an electronics shop.

Ps: TT - you don’t need to tell us you’re looking for good value hun, we know!

• Haha
The no smile back comment came from here for sure 😂😂! As for the sandals enough already we are bored stupid to hearing about them, A they are ugly B they dont fit properly C its freezing cold today why is the child in them! These sandals will be used xmas day as they just work poor willow won't see a pair again till shes for communion. You have not become best friends with the mother from the car park! And how did a woman see u smile at her kid if u were wearing a a mask i reckon she replied to them herself.

#AF

And typical Tracey & co. , they sold the house but they had to dig up the shrub and take it with them, it's half dead and Tracey plants it in her garden, waste not want not 🙄. Surprised it didn't end up in the freezer

• Haha
The reshares of her boudoir pic give me the shivers 🤢🤢 the net curtains and mattress on the floor just gives me student digs/ bed sit/ brothel vibes 🤐😳
Am I the only one that doesn’t want to dress up like a hooker to get pics of myself taken 😏🙈

The big stains on the couch already 🤮 she went on about it for long enough you’d think she’d take some pride in it.

TT will never donate anything she’s too miserable and greedy 🙄

Coop

She said the kids joined her on a work Zoom meeting, but it says everyone has left the call at the top of the screen 🙈

• Haha

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Now she's plugging her pals doula business. That must be why she wants to train as a midwife so she can join her in something more airy fairy. Let's face it, she's not disciplined enough to be a midwife. She doesn't know what she wants. She's had more faddish career changes than anyone I've seen.
You mean her very best friend in the whole world?? The very best friend in the whole wide world that we've NEVER heard her mention before 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I can’t even listen to the birth story it hurts my ears 🙉

But that birthday present , is that all? It’s so scabby - now I’m not materialistic but even a few books or crayons or something wrapped up wouldn’t go astray. I just think it looks so miserable! Isn’t half the fun opening the presents 🎁

crankypants13

VIP Member
I’d say she’s raging there’s no AF link for the Dealz sandals 😂

Also, throwing it back a few days but WHO in their right minds has ever asked her about that bed rail?! It looks like it was inherited from someone who lived during the famine.

• Haha

sugs10

So her trip to the Coombe is now worthy of a grid post. She is actually beyond painful,hubby must have given her the nod to splash out on a Starbucks too

We get it, you had a baby. Get over it now Tracey. Such an emotional trip to the coombe, we’re still hearing about it. She’d want to get a grip on herself. How would she cope with a really stressful or life-changing situation - not that I would ever wish that on anyone. But seriously? She’d have to be sedated.
Does she cry every time she goes into the corner of her sitting room where she had her “accidental home birth” she’s such a pain it’s actually unreal. She just has no content at all

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
you know I’m not beyond thinking that tight tits herself probably froaths her own breastmilk for her coffees... maybe that’s why all her dinners look like prison food too.

• Haha
  • Sick

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’m sure willow got a fright from the hen but why rehash it with her?? She’s not even 2 and will most likely not remember it!! Tracey the dope adding it to Willows ‘afraid list’ or whatever the fuck she called it 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sunshine125822

1. I hope she gets the weather she’s expecting dressing W in shorts and t-shirt?? It’s an awful day in Dublin today!!!
2. Yes we all know she’s two tomorrow
3. Another newborn/baby PR drop, if she’s so emotional everytime she goes to the Coomb why doesn’t she donate the box she’s received!!!????
She annoys me so much!!! Not a hope will she re-order from the Dublin meat company!!!

BeachLily

She’s a bigger tool than I thought. She’s so immature. Wouldn’t be able to handle a job. All the bull about work zoom meetings, get over yourself.
Nail on the head, she's so immature. Of all the things to get her knickers in a twist over its that she pretended to be on work call with her kids. Grow up! Far worse has been said about you Darling. I've noticed a rising trend with all the Irish huns who are clearly glued to all their tattle threads (👋 Tuppence) they respond as though what was said here was said to them directly. If we could call them out or comment without getting blocked or their sycophants attacking us then sites like tattle wouldn't exist. Tracey is only raging a space exists discussing her BS.