Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
I'm surprised she's not making a bigger fuss over mummy dearest selling her childhood home. And sorry now but as if a Robin randomly flew into Mad Maureen's gaff the day she was locking up after 27 years 🙄 pull the other one, it was either brought into the house from some garden contraption or enticed in with food at an open window /door.
Mystic Maureen has a few houses does she?

MizMix

just to clarify I have them for my kids, they love them and won’t wear anything else in summer. They look ridiculous on me and I’ve flat feet so not comfortable (I can’t wear flat flat sandals - agree Birkenstock’s way better for me, so comfy). I do love salties on others - I think I’m too short or something

crankypants13

VIP Member
You mean her very best friend in the whole world?? The very best friend in the whole wide world that we've NEVER heard her mention before 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
They actually are friends 🙈 Have been since school. I think she probably spoke more about her on FB (I was friends with TT on her personal page for a few years). She was living in Canada for years and working as a makeup artist before she had a baby.

Vesuvius

I wish I could use them. Tried all sizes and they just hurt me. Menstrual cups just don’t fit me.
That's such a pity. I had to cut the nub down on mine a lot to make it comfortable but thankfully I don't feel them at all now. They literally have changed my life. I would have to get up at night regularly to save my bedsheets before changing them.

molly3302

Am I alone on the"Co sleeping" as weird? Or am I old school? Is this normal now a days
each to their own but i agree not something i would do yes i understand some are difficult to get to sleep properly but u persevere thru it!! she must have no relationship like