Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they?
Well they went somewhere else for Xmas Dinner. She was wirh her mum, Leanne and brothers. At the end of the day she must have pulled out the tupperware and packed all her bits back up. She was probably giving people evils when they even looked at Petey's sprout gratin. Maybe I have this wrong ?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No she mixed with about 4-6 other houses Christmas morning.
Her mother, her brother with the baby and girlfriend, the aunt and her kids, Leanne and Ken, and god knows who else. And then we are to assume it was just themselves in their house for dinner but who really knows !
the bleeping state of the microwaved soup on the table Christmas Day, there’s a portion of that in the freezer for Easter I guarantee you. Why does she have to go on so much about having a bath or clean PJs ? Your kitchen is still manly Tracey ! Also why are your kids dressed like they are going to a family wedding in Spain? Billy looked like a mime I’ve never seen him in clothes that fit- albeit summer clothes and willow with that Easter dress was shocking. No idea why Tracey herself did wearing a tank top I can only assume it’s because it was ‘clean’ or ‘just worked’ ... as someone here said she will be back up her stone from her mindful eating and maybe we will be lucky she will start her weight loss whatsapp group again and we can share the coddle recipe!! Mystic Ma seems to have gone mad on the bathrobes I see Leanne got one too

Reactions: 5
Binge and restrict, rinse and repeat. if anyone who paid for that mindful eating course is still following her I hope they have seen what a waste of their money it was, as that one knows nothing about mindful eating. Yesterday alone she showed a caramel galaxy, large bloomer sandwich followed by cake pudding with 2 scoops of ice cream and 2 glasses of Baileys (because one wasn't enough) you can let loose at xmas without gorging but it's only feast or famine with her and she'll be back to the clippings of tin ASAP. I'm no food expert but if I was massively concerned with my diet and weight I wouldn't be letting go to that extent.

Also noted the subtle beg for a new phone buried amongst the gluttonous feast. P couldn't have got her one for xmas no?

Reactions: 10
No she mixed with about 4-6 other houses Christmas morning.
Her mother, her brother with the baby and girlfriend, the aunt and her kids, Leanne and Ken, and god knows who else. And then we are to assume it was just themselves in their house for dinner but who really knows !
the bleeping state of the microwaved soup on the table Christmas Day, there’s a portion of that in the freezer for Easter I guarantee you. Why does she have to go on so much about having a bath or clean PJs ? Your kitchen is still manly Tracey ! Also why are your kids dressed like they are going to a family wedding in Spain? Billy looked like a mime I’ve never seen him in clothes that fit- albeit summer clothes and willow with that Easter dress was shocking. No idea why Tracey herself did wearing a tank top I can only assume it’s because it was ‘clean’ or ‘just worked’ ... as someone here said she will be back up her stone from her mindful eating and maybe we will be lucky she will start her weight loss whatsapp group again and we can share the coddle recipe!! Mystic Ma seems to have gone mad on the bathrobes I see Leanne got one too
Binge and restrict, rinse and repeat. if anyone who paid for that mindful eating course is still following her I hope they have seen what a waste of their money it was, as that one knows nothing about mindful eating. Yesterday alone she showed a caramel galaxy, large bloomer sandwich followed by cake pudding with 2 scoops of ice cream and 2 glasses of Baileys (because one wasn't enough) you can let loose at xmas without gorging but it's only feast or famine with her and she'll be back to the clippings of tin ASAP. I'm no food expert but if I was massively concerned with my diet and weight I wouldn't be letting go to that extent.

Also noted the subtle beg for a new phone buried amongst the gluttonous feast. P couldn't have got her one for xmas no?
And an iPhone at that!!

Reactions: 3

Totally agree here. I think anyone with food issues would find Traceys content very triggering. It’s plain to see Tracey herself had big issues. Constantly labelling food good, bad, treats etc she’s watching everything which is not healthy and as much as she’s trying to convince herself she’s so happy in herself I’m not buying it.

Reactions: 6
Whats with her recent obsession in Melanie Murphy. Nearly tag's her weekly whether its giving her a shout out, mentioning her YouTube or plugging her books. Says she could see them being friends in real life and that they're quite similar. Don't see it myself 🙄 is she really fan girling her or trying to flatter her to get a leg up in the literary world 🤣

She reminds me of that character off friends Parker who was played by Alec Baldwin!! Everything is ‘insane’ and ‘unreal’!! She really has an unhealthy view with food, Like I love my food but she’s nearly wetting herself over leftover turkey and ham, she’ll be back up to whatever weight she was when she started her little mindful eating buzz a few weeks ago
Back to slimming world tomorrow 😂

Her body is like craving veg like you know? And she was just saying to Peter there how she misses courgette and how it's such a favourite in their house ever since it was invented so she misses the insane, unreal flavours of courgette and she's not gonna lie she just genuinely misses veg.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Her body is like craving veg like you know? And she was just saying to Peter there how she misses courgette and how it's such a favourite in their house ever since it was invented so she misses the insane, unreal flavours of courgette and she's not gonna lie she just genuinely misses veg.
Well abra-kebabra isn’t there some left over in the freezer since 9-11!

• Haha
First I ever heard her talk about Lush today. Yet they adore and are obsessed with a Lush product. She doesn't half talk out of her arse.

• Haha
Does anyone really believe she wrote that poem?? From the girl who can hardly write text on a story without spelling errors 🧐
Also the same bleeding record about how to survive lockdown, frothy coffee, podcast, walk, takeaway, bath etc etc thanks T don’t know what I’d do without your sound advice 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Does anyone really believe she wrote that poem?? From the girl who can hardly write text on a story without spelling errors 🧐
Also the same bleeding record about how to survive lockdown, frothy coffee, podcast, walk, takeaway, bath etc etc thanks T don’t know what I’d do without your sound advice 😂😂
"Getting outdoors every single day was pivotal" - Dose. I'm following her a good while to know these are the same mundane things she always done. Lockdown or not. Also, she looks absolutely frozen standing there in December on Leanne's doorstep in her vest.

Reactions: 1
All the plastic toys 🤮🤮
Most things bought because they were bargains not because she needed or liked them! She could have that space organised so much better everything is just shoved against the wall no wonder she has anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.