Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF she really hasnt a clue looks like there going to a communion or something durinv spring or summer 🙄

Reactions: 4
The caption!! "Billy has been so sweet and invested in her excitement too" so was he not excited himself seeing as he would "get" Santa more at his age?! They all look frozen could she not have put a little jumper on him he always looks so miserable. And half the stones missing off her shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tracey, Willow absolutely does NOT understand Christmas this year, she's 19 months old!!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Such an odd post - they look ridiculous in their summer gear, and does she actually believe that Willow gets Christmas??

Reactions: 3
Such an odd post - they look ridiculous in their summer gear, and does she actually believe that Willow gets Christmas??
Why are they outside at all in their Summer gear? Usually people are by the tree/fireplace etc with the lights and cosy set up. Looks so strange!

Reactions: 7
I came on to say about the picture of them out the front too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like fair enough Tracey if you want to wear a tank top out in the freezing cold for the craic but for gods sake I doubt your kids do! It was absolutely freezing out like what on earth was she thinking when she got the kids off the couch and out of the warm house into the freezing cold without a cardigan or anything on them for a picture 🤯

Reactions: 5
I feel sad for her. Always scrimping and hoarding old things and making out it's something to be proud of. Yes we all could reduce waste but she takes it to extreme freezing the ends of vegetables and saving bits of dinner for Billy's lunch. I wish she would just let rip and treat herself to some things just for herself that aren't from Penny's or the Two Euro Shops. I can't imagine her husband goes on the same way I would say he has no problem treating himself.

I feel sad for her. Always scrimping and hoarding old things and making out it's something to be proud of. Yes we all could reduce waste but she takes it to extreme freezing the ends of vegetables and saving bits of dinner for Billy's lunch. I wish she would just let rip and treat herself to some things just for herself that aren't from Penny's or the Two Euro Shops. I can't imagine her husband goes on the same way I would say he has no problem treating himself.
I doubt Peter even wears Penney's clothes. All designer by the looks of it.

They are wearing summer clothes cos they are the ones on the half price rail now!! Most people go for a nice winter coat and boots and tights maybe!!!
Is that leannes house they are standing outside??

They are wearing summer clothes cos they are the ones on the half price rail now!! Most people go for a nice winter coat and boots and tights maybe!!!
They'll be wearing half price winter clothes in the summer for sure

• Haha
Ye exactly, the studded shoes are prob from the Penney’s sale rack.

Reactions: 1
I'm actually shook at the summer wedding outfit on Billy. He must if been freezing.
The bath this evening, looks like the water wasn't even hot enough to make bubbles with the bath bomb and it's barely full, obviously trying to not use all the hot water in the house ... And the tiles! They need to be scrubbed and re grouted! U can tell she tried to angle the pic to h

She won’t shut up about that “sprout gratin” but to me it looks like something you’d see on the ground in temple Bar after paddy’s day 🤢

• Haha
They brought this food to another house for dinner right? And then brought it back home with them again. Who does that?!

• Haha
  • Wow
She reminds me of that character off friends Parker who was played by Alec Baldwin!! Everything is ‘insane’ and ‘unreal’!! She really has an unhealthy view with food, Like I love my food but she’s nearly wetting herself over leftover turkey and ham, she’ll be back up to whatever weight she was when she started her little mindful eating buzz a few weeks ago

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.