Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness those lunchboxes are the best ever 😅 I highly recommend them. Have been using them years and are perfect.

My son would be useless at eating lunch and is older than Billy. I pack a small sandwich, some fruit and a chopped up vegetable every day. I throw the odd yogurt in but that's only to mix it up. This year is the first year he'd eat most of it and that's because Covid means they have three lunch breaks. I'd be lucky if he ate a square of a sandwich previously.

I agree it was a very thrown together lunch but no point wasting food. She knows her own child. I'd hate to think the teachers thought I didn't feed my child because he only eats like a bird at school.

Reactions: 1
I always and have always made my children’s lunches the night before what’s wrong with that? It takes the pressure off in the morning

Reactions: 8
Thon lunch box is a disgrace, there a disgrace would you not stop of at the shop of your way home and pick up a fresh loaf and a few essential. I honestly would be ashamed of sending my kid with a lunch box like that . Staff in schools do talk
Im guessing you are from a border county to use the word ‘Thon’ 😁😁🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I always and have always made my children’s lunches the night before what’s wrong with that? It takes the pressure off in the morning
Yeah the night before, she had it made at 4 30 in the afternoon yesterday. How long does it take to slice an apple like???

Reactions: 3
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with making your child’s lunch the night before I find her as annoying as the rest of you but that’s just nit picking 🤣

• Haha
Jesus she is hyper today, traumatised because she had to spend money on her shopping and not get it free more like!! She even said it herself she had to make sure there was food for the kids to eat 🙄🙄 was she expecting them to live on fresh air??

• Wow
Nothing wrong, just not my preference! It takes 2 minutes to make a fresh sandwich but I appreciate that some people might have a lot to do in the mornings. But I'd imagine you don't make it at 4.30pm!

It is bizarre to me how proud she is to show this stuff off

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She bought soup in a carton for a starter on Christmas Day! What?
I have a migraine from the speed and mish mash of her explaining that shop and menu - wanting fresh potato gratin but will have soup that expires 48 hours after Christmas Day 🤢

I know like how bleeping easy is it to make a veg soup she could throw it together now and freeze it even?? Like she freezes everything poxy else. Literally a half an hour to make a veg soup. Imagine getting ready made soup handed to you on Christmas Day

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with making your child’s lunch the night before I find her as annoying as the rest of you but that’s just nit picking 🤣
Nobody is disagreeing with that... The night before, not the day before. She had it in the box at 430 on Sunday afternoon. And if it was a time consuming lunch fair enough but to pull a slice of ham, sprinkle out a few pretzels and slice an apple, take you 90 seconds max.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god did you see her saying Billy’s a bottomless pit that he ate that lunch and a lasagne etc. Does that not show her that the ‘lunches’ she gives him aren’t sufficient enough if he isn’t full after it at home?? If he’s not full from that lunch at home he wouldn’t be full from it in school either

Reactions: 4
Oh my god did you see her saying Billy’s a bottomless pit that he ate that lunch and a lasagne etc. Does that not show her that the ‘lunches’ she gives him aren’t sufficient enough if he isn’t full after it at home?? If he’s not full from that lunch at home he wouldn’t be full from it in school either
Thought the same. That child needs more food. He’s a growing boy. Something more substantial and filling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.