Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
My little fella is in senior infants same as Billy, he gets 2 words a day to practice, a letter of the day to find 3 words with, jolly phonics which is on his tablet and a number of the day. Hes to write one sentence about what hes going to do after his work is finished. And a story. Its not alot
We got tonnes of work last year for my senior infant. It was ridiculous what was expected of us.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Well this is true, def not a place you stop & chat to anyone after dark lol

Loads of "influencers" are struggling for content at the moment, but she has NO content. She has no market share of ANYTHING. Her homebirth gave her 5 mins of fame and she's still hanging onto those coat tails.

As I said before, give it up & get a fucking job
Where does she live?? 😂😂

molly3302

I have a lil lady around willows age and 2 bigger ones and their day is not planned around her 🙄 god forbid Queen Willow was ne bit put out of her non existing routine by this!

Heidi77

VIP Member
Is that the point of a boudoir shoot though ? Not being smart because I honestly don’t know, but is it not suggestive pics but nobody can actually see if you are wearing clothes or not. ? Maybe I’m watching too many random things on Netflix 🤣
I dont know I was just making a joke really

molly3302

I don’t get it. Moans constantly. Someone suggested self soothing is the only answer.. TT said not for me but thanks.
Leanne likes it.

Do something about it or STFU. Baby hitler has no boundaries. Gentle parenting my arse, it’s lazy parenting. She’s the same with BIllys school work.
100% im aware self soothe isint for everyone and thats fine each to their own but if ur not gona at least try all thr options then dont keep
Well my youngest slept from the minute they were born & was breastfed & I wasn't up all night feeding either.

As I said my OH is from Finglas & there are lots of good parts, but in the last 10yrs or so the bad def outweighs the good.
oh im glad to hear this im due in 6 weeks & was thinking of bf this time but this is 1 of my biggest fears and watchin her was puttin me off cos all mine have been brilliant sleepers,now i know every child is different but its good to hear a good perspective on it

Irishstar

I think she said everything was fine with the hips and they’re not too concerned at the moment and they’ll have another look in few months.
I wasn’t listening properly was skipping through 😂 so maybe someone else knows more.
Poor Billy’s top is tiny on him in the pic of him on the couch. Why has she started showing his face again?