Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
This girl is unbelievable. She brings her child to a gifted movie and uses her McDonald's vouchers she got from the Square SC. Her tightness knows no bounds. Did she charge her dad petrol money? Does she do anything for her kids that she has to pay for or is it all freebies.
I never even noticed that 🙈

How does she put on 10 lbs over Christmas , I’m doing slimming world myself have lost 2.5 stone since August , I took 2 weeks holidays, had what I fancied and prob too many nights of drink and was only up 1/2 lb today

brandambassador

VIP Member
I feel like all these bloggers compromise their kids sharing so much of their day to day activities on their public profiles. Dublin is so small and there really are lots of strange people out there. I've seen it where other bloggers bought new builds and people work out exactly where they live.
Does anyone follow that Ranae Von Medig one ? Friend of all mommy blogs, blogger herself... First thing she likes to do is remind you she’s in a same sex marriage (it’s 2021 like) - she totally ripped off Tadhg Flemings last reel ! She’s desperate to pin herself as this author, actor, advocate (and don’t forget lesbian 🙄*) - can see why she’s friends with Tracey

** eye roll isn’t at being a lesbian, it’s about making that your main way of introducing yourself as opposed to just being Ranae

Popcorntigger

They take a sun holiday yrly, maybe off peak but they still go; she gets her brows, nails done.

It is just the pitts - I do mean 4hrs between us FYI , 4hrs each would have been a piece of piss.

Hopefully a routine is re-established soon and you feel better
Oh I get ya it's fucking cruel. I got about 3 hours last night thank feck

Popcorntigger

I recognised the road and the local shops immediately because I’m familiar with the area. Tracey actually blamed her next door neighbours messy garden for their mice problem 🤣
Then Peter was ranting on FB about the locals being dragged up as he posted pics of litter around the local shops and again when he saw junkies in the park when he was with his baby daughter!

They live beside a centre for homeless female addicts. What did he expect? Solicitors and TV presenters for neighbours? 🤣
I'm 99% sure I know the road now and I'm literally 2 hours away from Dublin she really should be careful how much she shares for the kids sake.

FinGal79

The tracksuit didn’t suit at all she’s bet into the trousers!! Like how many times did she mention the girl who she saw with it?? Looking for new friends there Tracey or should I say new followers 🙄🙄
Ciara, the girl she is tagging is stunning. Can pull off any outfit. She’s also Laura’s friend!

Heidi77

VIP Member
Now with 6 in this house my clothes horses are always full this time of year but they are not in the kitchen I put them up around the stove when we are going to bed as no point hanging clothes out in this weather and my dryer is useless. But why are they in the kitchen 😳 I put mine outside the door if there is a bit of sun

What used to drive me nuts was fab weather outside and the clothes horses full in the kitchen all summer I even wrote to her saying hang out the clothes please 😂😂
In fairness where else can she put them? Her house is tiny.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I had hip surgery and was private I was still waiting 2years or more ovbs I no a child could be different well hope so
I think with kids it’s needed quicker due to the fact the more they are moving the worse it can become. It’s called DDH, it’s about usually putting the hips and legs in a cast for a period of time to reset them. In my nephews case it was so bad (he was 9 months, picked up at 6 months and went private) he had to have one of the bones ‘reset’ internally - not sure what one sorry.

Popcorntigger

What's bugging me is the shit you talk - you were "literally" nowhere except for your husband who lives with you but for some reason he doesn't count.
Yes I was nowhere. I am not my husband. Jesus christ sorry is that u Tracey? I don't actually give a fuck what way you picked up what I said. I have been nowhere. My husband works he works away from people in a mask. He has managed to get covid as have 1 of my kids. I have yet to get symptoms as has my other child.

It’s so easy to get covid. I know someone who literally just goes the shops and still got it despite wearing a mask, washing hands and social distancing.
I’m surprised it hasn’t been in TT house TBH.

The reply about money and clothes made me buy two dresses. I’d rather dress the kids most of the time. And with the husband out of work and my hours reduced but still having a mortgage and minder I was holding back.
I damn right bought those two dresses.
As we've said u can do all the right things but it's the ass holes with no masks or those leaving the house knowing they are positive that's causing it to spread. Or the house party. Really shocked it hasn't hit Tracey House she's been more social in this pandemic than she ever was before it

Secretsout

They were probably on one wage getting the mortgage so would be hard to buy though.

Is it mad rough ? I’d rather buy something even smaller in a nicer area to be honest.