Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dubchick81

Such regard for restricting her movements🙄 out to the coast for recording a podcast with her mate, finglas to citywest for dinner with people living in Kildare and Wexford. Brows and hair in Crumlin, weekend in city centre and thats what we know of. Ill bet shes was in Kildare with sissy and wexford with ma. Not worried about protecting your dad no?
Dont forget the trip to Luggwoods as well..

PS I don't think she gets her hair done in the same place as her brows.. A family friend/relative used to do her "blonde" previously I think.. Could be wrong.. (Has been known!!)

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Denise or Robert Chambers will bring her in. Im sure of it. She'll be in that floral top she took from her aunts charity bag from New Look. In all honestly I dont see any benefit for a business in gifting her hair. It always looks disheveled id be more inclined to avoid somewhere she goes for fear of ending up the same
Come to think of it I’d say that’s why she was talking about Denise a few weeks ago, probably booked in for the free do around that time

Specsqueen

She did actually mention that before. No shame in it.
No none at all, I know loads who were able to buy their homes by it’s a great scheme.

No to be fair to her she did a highlight on it, the rebuilding Ireland home loan. My friend was looking into it as she’s buying on her own, you apply to all the councils and whichever accepts you you have to buy in that area. I wouldn’t personally ever judge someone for investing and settling down despite the area - although it wouldn’t be my choice. I would end up miserable and would rather rent in an area I was happy in but to each their own.
My apologies I missed that highlight. It’s a catch 22 isn’t it. I don’t know what I’d do either if I had to go to an area unfamiliar and as far as I can remember where they are is totally unfamiliar to them.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
The content is between :

I can’t believe I have a daughter who is a diva (did I mention a home birth) and then some amazing food that the rest of us can’t figure out why it’s liquidised within an inch if it’s life. That’s her content. Inbetween allowing a 6 year old live with a squint for 6 years to save money and now 19months since ignoring an ovarian cyst, even with family history of difference cancers. (Her dad and her brother as a child). Why you would leave that be just to save money is beyond me.
And good quality ham and good quality coleslaw 🤣🤣

LifecanBe14772

Was she on Style Council? I didn't see it but So Sue mentioned Tracey Quinn on her Facebook. Would make sense. A reality tv show is very on brand.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Is insta now her 'job'. She is not working for FFHQ anymore is she? Didnt she say she was doing a course training to.be a life coach? No mention of that anymore....she hardly makes alot from Instagram would she?
Welcome to Tracey the temporary part time bandwagon hopper 🤣

I don’t think she’s working for anyone bar the odd free bag of breaded chicken strips... she could be still on the PUP because the last time she was working for FFHQ the pandemic started ..

LilacPearl

Why are people thinking she had a section I never had one so I don’t know 😂
The ECG monitors on her chest suggest a section. Did she have the baby today though or TT posted today. Just that she said it was an emotional few days or something like that. I'm just assuming Leanne wouldn't want her posting it ASAP...

FinGal79

Her hair is actual rats tails and with the dark brows she looks like she belongs in a gang who would cut you if you look crooked at them on the corner of a dodge estate.
Suits where she lives so 🙊

Tagging all sorts this morn with baby Hitler taking centre stage..

She won’t be presenting primetime any time soon.

Ceres

Anyone think she's buying followers ? I know she's a tightwad but I find it odd her numbers are going up when her content quality is going down
Nope. I doubt it. But she definitely stalks smaller pages as I said earlier, looking for smaller bloggers to like her page.