Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm,
She went for a walk is snowy rain......it’s called sleet TT!
She could never be a writer or a journalist.
I think she’s painful. Don’t get the hype at all and I’m sorry but why is her daughter called briar that’s cruelty

Reactions: 3
Well fair play to her if that’s what she wants to do, not easy going back into education especially after a long gap. She posted on her story about accidentally having deleted something someone sent her after a fb post, wonder if it was in response to this.

Reactions: 4
Oh absolutely agree not an easy thing to do at all going back to education after a long gap. I was saying it as i spotted someone called it further back the thread about her doing midwifery!

Reactions: 3
How in gods name will she take lectures & do shifts with Willow latched on

• Haha
Oh absolutely agree not an easy thing to do at all going back to education after a long gap. I was saying it as i spotted someone called it further back the thread about her doing midwifery!
Oooh didn’t spot that. She will be enabling home births all over Ireland lol

Reactions: 2
Mature students usually have to attend lectures with the rest of the class don’t they?? Obviously with COVID everything is online but when things go back to ‘normal’ she’ll have to go into classes, I can’t see her being organised enough for it she panics at the slightest bit of pressure!! Peter would have to step up and mind willow for a change 😂

Are there any threads on Laura Doyle? I just started following her when I read about her on this thread and I’m baffled by her. She always looks so bored!
Lol, she just posted that she read this! They are living in their own soap and we are writing the script!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.