Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BATE into that Zara suit mortified for her , you stomach area will be a problem if you don’t dress it in the right COMFORTABLE size you’re not meant to be so bate into leisure wear

Reactions: 5
BATE into that Zara suit mortified for her , you stomach area will be a problem if you don’t dress it in the right COMFORTABLE size you’re not meant to be so bate into leisure wear
But..But, it’s a size 10? So it just works ok.

she has a lovely figure but this tracksuit is awful on her.
She has no style sense at all.

Reactions: 2
But..But, it’s a size 10? So it just works ok.

she has a lovely figure but this tracksuit is awful on her.
She has no style sense at all.

You’re spot on. She does have a lovely figure. But the second hand or sale clothes are usually under or oversized & she looks ridiculous. She has a red tartan pants going around that was definitely her nans. For a one who spouts self care she has no value in her own self care. She thinks daily needs like food, washing & having a coffee are self care needs. Those are basic human essential needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That shellac is on nearly 2 months now, it's time to remove it Tracey you got your value for money. I couldn't stick that, I feel so scruffy with chipped shellac, it's very easy to remove, acetone and a nail file.

Reactions: 1
The child’s top is up his arms in her stories today, terrible to see. U can go to penny’s/H&M/Dunnes well u could before lock down and buy gorgeous boys clothes. There is no need for him to be wearing clothes to small for him. And Willow yesterday in a summer jumpsuit with a vest underneath and she announces it like she’s proud!

Reactions: 2
The child’s top is up his arms in her stories today, terrible to see. U can go to penny’s/H&M/Dunnes well u could before lock down and buy gorgeous boys clothes. There is no need for him to be wearing clothes to small for him. And Willow yesterday in a summer jumpsuit with a vest underneath and she announces it like she’s proud!
That jumpsuit looked like it was made of crepe paper! She does the same with her own clothes. Yet Peter goes around in top of the range gear

Reactions: 3
She made fusilli pasta with cheese sauce and called it Mac and cheese. Surely a foodie would know the Mac in Mac & cheese stands for Macaroni 🤔 its not just a name for pasta and cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she said everything was fine with the hips and they’re not too concerned at the moment and they’ll have another look in few months.
I wasn’t listening properly was skipping through 😂 so maybe someone else knows more.
Poor Billy’s top is tiny on him in the pic of him on the couch. Why has she started showing his face again?

I think she said everything was fine with the hips and they’re not too concerned at the moment and they’ll have another look in few months.
I wasn’t listening properly was skipping through 😂 so maybe someone else knows more.
Poor Billy’s top is tiny on him in the pic of him on the couch. Why has she started showing his face again?
I bet she's showing his face again because she's reading on here that people say she prefers Willow. Like to hell with his privacy if it's showing her in a bad light.

Reactions: 4
Hmmm,
She went for a walk is snowy rain......it’s called sleet TT!
She could never be a writer or a journalist.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are there any threads on Laura Doyle? I just started following her when I read about her on this thread and I’m baffled by her. She always looks so bored!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.