Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s not even a major surgery!! It happens all the time , so common in kids.
I don’t get the big deal of bringing W in on her own 🤷‍♀️
Everything outside her normal day of frothy coffee , plate of slap, walk to shop to get W to nap is a huge deal 🙄

Reactions: 2
it’s not even a major surgery!! It happens all the time , so common in kids.
I don’t get the big deal of bringing W in on her own 🤷‍♀️
Everything outside her normal day of frothy coffee , plate of slap, walk to shop to get W to nap is a huge deal 🙄
because her life is so mundane she over dramatises everything for a story. Im Sure an 18 month old can’t tell a shop from a chemist, really like. A medical centre is very different from a pharmacy. Such attention seeking

Reactions: 5
I just read that she wouldn't share a go fund me page is that true

really annoys me the way she treats the two children so different 😪

Reactions: 1
same. I would sell my own hips or eyes to get a child sorted. The cheek of her wanting a place on the public list when she isnt even working like, I don’t mind anyone on a public list, needs must. But they can holiday in Dubai and buy a nice car, but they can’t pay €200 for a private consultant for nearly a year with your daughter, or ever with your son
Nail on the head. As I stated before my child has the same eye issue as old Billy bear and I went private as soon as I noticed a problem with her vision so that when we eventually did get called by the public system she had already over a year done in glasses. Now she doesn't require surgery but that's because I actually did what was asked by the consultant not like Tracey who wouldnt do the patches etc and let his eyes get worse for years.

Reactions: 4
Her own Ovarian cyst was detected during her pregnancy with Willow (2 years ago now) Only last week has she decided to follow up. Not to be scaremongering; but I wouldn't be taking any risks with the fragility of reproductive organs. She had 2 sun holidays, a couple of city breaks in the year leading up to Willow's birth. In 2020 she had Dubai and another cancelled due covid. Were those trips worth it in perspective to this?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“Every picture in my house has been a gift” - why am I not shocked by this. Her tightness really is so sad.

Eimear Hutchinson is doing the same ad and I would take her advice over Traceys any day of the week considering she actually regularly prints her own pics and hangs them up. It’s just a pay check for Tracey.

Oh that accent is just so false. Sounds like she has toffee stuck to the roof of her mouth😆 she takes an usual pride in being tight.

Reactions: 3
Between the meltdown in the chemist, blending her dinners and trouble with going to sleep there's a lot of sensory processing red flags. I hope she mentions it to her PHN

‘Can you believe some consultants only want cash or cheque’

says the one using public waitlists since 1900!
Wow. She’s hoping a nice private doctor will bump her up a private list. She could be in for a big surprise. Nobody wants a child to need surgery, but she said ‘ We said we would be proactive’... willow is a few months off of 2. This was picked up at 6 months !!
My son is 17 months he had a ultrasound at 6 weeks and x ray at 7 months my eldest had issues with his hips so I pushed for all the test if you explain to your phn they will sort it I did for the 7 month checkup even in covid there following up. I didn't go private

Between the meltdown in the chemist, blending her dinners and trouble with going to sleep there's a lot of sensory processing red flags. I hope she mentions it to her PHN
I don’t want to come across as shaming but a lot of the above comes from the way Tracey deals with things! The meltdown was probably cos she didn’t have her phone to watch, the blending is ridiculous the child was eating anything about 6 months ago and the sleep or lack of is because Tracey won’t do anything about it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I love how 100% of people disagreed with her on her pole that just shows me that everyone will say the opposite of what she wants them to say 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t want to come across as shaming but a lot of the above comes from the way Tracey deals with things! The meltdown was probably cos she didn’t have her phone to watch, the blending is ridiculous the child was eating anything about 6 months ago and the sleep or lack of is because Tracey won’t do anything about it 🙄🙄
I would say the same, Tracy will do whatever the child demands just so not to upset her. Let her cry once & she won't do it again. Sure a few months ago she wasn't able to bring her supermarket shopping because she kicked off so it's duck all to do with medical environments.

see shes solved that now by givin her the phone constant when there out, so the reason the other day was ovbiously cos she didn't have the phone, bet sheel come on later and say oh she was good as gold dunno why i was worried 🙄🙄

Poor child out walking in those scabby canvas shoes in winter. It was raining today too.

Nail on the head. As I stated before my child has the same eye issue as old Billy bear and I went private as soon as I noticed a problem with her vision so that when we eventually did get called by the public system she had already over a year done in glasses. Now she doesn't require surgery but that's because I actually did what was asked by the consultant not like Tracey who wouldnt do the patches etc and let his eyes get worse for years.
Did TT really not follow instructions re: patches?

Poor child out walking in those scabby canvas shoes in winter. It was raining today too.
Shoes like that are hardly ideal for a child who is displaying issues walking, surely you’d invest in decent shoes? They might not be pretty but the canvas ones wouldn’t be to my taste either 🙈

I also can’t believe she made an entire grid post out of what an amazing “holiday” like afternoon she had. F*ck me.

She’s only thrilled she doesn’t have to pay for anything else for Willow. She would glorify going for a tit in the ditch to allow herself a chance to portray her foundation level English as if she is a creative writer and author. She’s hoping someone will pick up on her amazing way with words 👀 and hire her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.