Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Habbibi

Tracey sells herself more for the frozen chicken dipper alternatives
Which is exactly why I dont understand why anyone would gift her a hairdo. She will only return aslong as its free. I pay approx 200e for my hair every 8 weeks and I'm more than happy to do so but I wouldnt go anywhere she goes cause her hair looks bloody awful. I can understand someone gifting hair to Rosie or Terrie or Dominique. At least someone who is into their hair and has lustrous locks not rats tails 🤔

Reactions: 1

brandambassador

VIP Member
She’s so cheap she probably wore her birthday suit
Is that the point of a boudoir shoot though ? Not being smart because I honestly don’t know, but is it not suggestive pics but nobody can actually see if you are wearing clothes or not. ? Maybe I’m watching too many random things on Netflix 🤣

• Haha

Habbibi

Love the new thread name.

Hi Tracey! How are you hun. No doubt you followed us from the previous thread.

I love the new yellow hair cause it ain’t blond it’s yella as you would say
Ive said it before, I think Ash blonde would suit her better. She said herself she doesnt get it done often. She'd get more value out of balayage or lowlights as the roots would be more blended. The blonde she has now looks like those garnier shop dyes.

LilacPearl

She did a give away but it was random shite that I’d find under my bed if I pulled it out ... a book that she’d read, a free choc bar she received etc etc
She actually included a 2nd hand book in a giveaway? Surely that goes against Instagram rules?

crankypants13

VIP Member
I don’t know any ‘foodie’ who eats highly processed wafer thin chicken slices 🤢 inside an omelette!! Surely she had a roast chicken from last year in that freezer to use 😂😂
Stop 🤮😂 Wasn’t it an omelette with chicken and creamy veg accompanied by tomatoes on toast? Very random combo!

Whitefloor

Come to think of it I’d say that’s why she was talking about Denise a few weeks ago, probably booked in for the free do around that time
I'd say Denise gave her those products in preparation for getting her hair done in pelo. Can see it now a few tapes around the edges to thicken it up like she gives them all 🙄

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
They take a sun holiday yrly, maybe off peak but they still go; she gets her brows, nails done.
Currently going through this and genuinely would trade a limb for 4 hours tonight I'm so unwell and got about a half hour last night
It is just the pitts - I do mean 4hrs between us FYI , 4hrs each would have been a piece of piss.

Hopefully a routine is re-established soon and you feel better

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Wow so one hospital appointment this week and an article she must write on (assuming) her latest free chicken dipper strips puts her whole week off and she couldn’t make a food plan ! Maybe now we are seeing why she can’t hold down any real work. She can’t manage time. An appointment for willow maximum a few hours out of her day, drive there, maybe a wait (but not really in these times) and then drive back. Hardly life altering time only of course she will bring Billy bear and a picnic because there’s no way Peter could just stay home with Billy which would make more sense and be safer!! She is in for a shocker if that private consultant says surgery is needed because of the €€€€€ but also because she’s expecting the lovely private consultant will plead her case onto a public list!!!
She is going to visit leanne 🙄

My little fella is in senior infants same as Billy, he gets 2 words a day to practice, a letter of the day to find 3 words with, jolly phonics which is on his tablet and a number of the day. Hes to write one sentence about what hes going to do after his work is finished. And a story. Its not alot

irishjen

VIP Member
She strikes me as a very needy person, she's afraid to stop BF'ing willow in the event the child becomes too independent.

GizdGoss

I’d say it’s more likely because leanne doesn’t want to be called out, she went on a deleting spree and deleted hundreds before she announced her pregnancy, said she no longer wanted to be in the public eye as such! Even if she didn’t TT prob wouldn’t shout her out in fear of leanne getting something she might not 🤣
yea I meant back when L had 10k.

FinGal79

Any sign her of dads birthday freebie? Isn’t his birthday today?

She’d love to get fairy lights in her kitchen, of course she would 🙈her house gives me a headache
She really needs to clean it first. The rug in the play corner is minging.

Ceres

Maybe they just wanted to get on the property ladder? You can guarantee their house is already worth more now than when they bought it.