Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popcorntigger

It’s everywhere at the moment and all we can do is our best! I leave the house and am in contact with people once a week and that’s to do my weekly shop and I walk at night with my husband we are in the country and meet no one but still have snoods ready to pull up if we meet someone. It’s so hard to keep it out now 😩 it’s everywhere! I follow so many Instagrammers who say they got it shopping yet were posting dinner dates and drinks the whole week of Xmas and after 🤬that boils my blood
When isolation ends here ill be walking too as I'm in the country and won't meet anyone. Currently getting food delivered as we can't leave. But going to try limit shopping for twice a month after this

Reactions: 1

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Yes! I love Kellie. She rolls up her sleeves and gets on with whatever is thrown at her. Theres no attention seeking or fishing for handouts. She could easily keep her freebies as she has plenty of need for them with her kiddos but she humbly gives them away. Shes a class act!

Tracey didnt tag the salon she got the brows or hair done in? Must have paid so. Bit scabby not to give them a shout out anyway. Jens Journeys always tags places she pays in if shes happy with the service. Everything doesnt have to be to get something in return 🤷‍♀️
My jaw will hit the floor If she paid.. she’ll be on later for the chats and will surely mention where it was done

FinGal79

I wonder what part. There’s parts of finglas you wouldn’t let your dog walk through at night
This is one. Dog rough..

I’ve cousins who have lived there all their lives, they’ve never held down a job & now in their own forever homes.

irishjen

VIP Member
The house is so small I would crack up with all those toys in the kitchen
Her kitchen and dining space is huge for those houses tbf she just hasn't put any money into it since they moved in, it could look amazing and work well

Habbibi

Must be well for some having the money to have hair nails and everything else done constantly to look good for yourself and your husband. If you have to put that much effort in for your husband sorry but that’s not really love. I know me and my husband love eachother for who we are not my nails and hair 😂 ridiculous that people are still saying you have to look good for a man. Grow up
Grow up? Exactly what is immature about personal grooming. And Yea it is well for me. I work hard for my money and like to spend my money on looking good. We are fully in love thanks for your concern. This girl is monetizing her account as an influencer so people will comment on her grotty ways

Dubchick81

I’m not even from the area and I think I’d have a good chance at finding her house 😂 everything is the same except the colour of the door and I’m sure there’s not many green doors on her road.

i think the homeless shelter opened in 2015 and they bought in 2018.Maybe someone from near that area might correct me if I’m wrong.

I thought she was from Tallaght too.
Is PP family from finglas is that maybe why they moved to that area
They bought there because it was cheap.
They asked a "friend" for advice on the area as her husband knew it well and recommended it!!

PP is northside alright but I'm not sure where. Not Finglas though as far as I know (otherwise they wouldn't have been asking for advice on areas on Finglas, would they?!)

molly3302

Since when is she friends with shoshannah 🤔 i think i saw her in a pic once at a coffee morning or something???shes never mentioned her,correct me if im wrong 🤷‍♀️

Secretsout

They are wearing summer clothes cos they are the ones on the half price rail now!! Most people go for a nice winter coat and boots and tights maybe!!!
Is that leannes house they are standing outside??
Ye exactly, the studded shoes are prob from the Penney’s sale rack.

GUys, the rug I can’t cope.

Hey Tracey try the hoover it just works! 🤷‍♀️
Try setting that bloody rug alight. Its been in every room in that house and it's heaving with filth 🤣

This 🙌🏼 I knew Tracey a long time ago and really enjoyed her content for a long time. Now I find her irritating and so difficult to relate to. Particularly at the moment. If I wanted to watch video footage of a toddler shouting at the screen or running around, I’d look at the videos I have of my own kids. If you’re creating content, why don’t you wait until you have a moment uninterrupted? Don’t be talking to your kids (what’s that baby? What baby? Ohh hi baby!) while you’re pressing the record button. You have the option to re-record!

To refer back to this morning’s story - I’ve never heard of salmon, veg and spuds being referred to as “a sexy crowd pleaser”. Now that is something I literally cannot cope with, TT!
Oh what is like in real life? Is the ott stuff an act or can she be that peppy? I can't "actually cope" with her cringey expressions. Sexy crowd pleaser 🤣🤣🤣 stop the 🚦