Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That shellac is on nearly 2 months now, it's time to remove it Tracey you got your value for money. I couldn't stick that, I feel so scruffy with chipped shellac, it's very easy to remove, acetone and a nail file.

Reactions: 1

irishjen

VIP Member
On the lunch thing my 5yr old wouldn't eat half that she eats so slow, I'm Lucky if she eats an entire sandwich all day over 2 breaks. They also get little time to eat which doesn't help and she likes to chat 🙄 it's also why I make sure she eats heaps for brekkie and the min she gets home.

Barra

The pic from 7hours ago. Billy eyes still look like they’re affected by strabismus. Not sure if that’s the right term

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
What happened to the new year new me let's all eat vegetables. Bailey's coffee smothered in cream while in the bath doesn't seem too healthy to me.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Fish fingers and exciting dont belong in the same sentence. If she's the foodie she claims to be why doesn't she eat in any of Michelin star restaurants Dublin has to offer or shop for artisan local fresh produce. As far as I know foodies don't eat frozen fish in breadcrumbs from aldi
Leanne used to call herself a foodie as well and it used to drive me nuts. A take away foodie is what she was.

Irishstar

The vests 🙄 she seems to like the kids havin small clothes based on poor Billy bears pedal pushers. Willow will prob be wearing her Zara vests for the next 2 years 😂

• Haha

Secretsout

To be fair, not everyone can afford big houses, it’s more the way it’s decorated etc and the mess everywhere.

Secretsout

In stitches at the comments today, baby hitler. Freezing phones and yes preferred the old phone - not seeing the food properly - it’s off putting.

irishjen

VIP Member
This is one. Dog rough..

I’ve cousins who have lived there all their lives, they’ve never held down a job & now in their own forever homes.
My OH is from same area and very successful but he was brought up not dragged up like the majority of residents.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I just read that she wouldn't share a go fund me page is that true

really annoys me the way she treats the two children so different 😪

GizdGoss

Someone here said it that Mystic Ma told TT that Laura was on here trolling her. I can't see how you can accuse someone of that with zero proof. Either thats not true at all or she there is more to the story than that
I heard that too and all Tracy’s family and peters deleted and blocked her and afew bloggers were told the same. Mystic new it was Laura that was the one writingthe comments here on this threat. Make of that what you will

Habbibi

The eyebrows are terrible because the place she goes is so OTT with everything.. The owner is definitely not a good advertisement.. Lips that are so pumped they're ready to burst. Lashes so thick she needs a hand opening her eyes.. She goes to a place in Crumlin that are just awful at beauty.. They do good hair though
Such regard for restricting her movements🙄 out to the coast for recording a podcast with her mate, finglas to citywest for dinner with people living in Kildare and Wexford. Brows and hair in Crumlin, weekend in city centre and thats what we know of. Ill bet shes was in Kildare with sissy and wexford with ma. Not worried about protecting your dad no?