Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
What is stopping them walking around the town Xmas eve to look at the lights - they will be outside not in a 4/5 different restaurants like they were last weekend 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️
I think for ‘foodie’ Tracey it was about the food not the lights, so because all food has to be finished by 3pm she wouldn’t be able to tag anywhere to get any freebies 😂😂

I reckon she broke guidelines either with the shoot or something that’s coming about but she’s acting shifty & even last wk she was giving out about guidelines where as now she’s letting us know she’s not even walking in town ... I dunno I think she’s guilty
Maybe this is what she’s like after she got the ride last weekend 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Secretsout

I’m wondering is she a bit depressed lately, seems to have this thing about having to watch tele in the middle of the day, I genuinely don’t get to watch tele til night time when the kids are in bed.

LilacPearl

I had a baby in the first lockdown too and most of our family have met the baby once that's it even now. He hasn't been in shops houses nothing. And yet we all have covid.i hope leanne doesn't let them all visit for hers and the babies sake I actually liked leanne
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you're coming out the other side. Was it thougher on the baby. Must have been an awful worry with a young baby. If she has had a section and the all land on her as soon as she home they are a disgrace.

Heidi77

VIP Member
No offence taken. I'm a Dub, from a very working class area and this done/seen business drives me insane. My degree is not in English and I could write a far greater piece than she ever could. Every post has a typo, incorrect spelling or grammatical error. Did she actually get the degree or did she drop out? It also grinds my gears when she learns a new word and puts it in every post thereafter 🤣
She probably dropped out. She seems to quit at everything.

molly3302

Why is she constantly looking for pity over the fact baby hitler doesnt sleep 🙄 believe me wen i say i feel so sorry for ne1 whos child doesn't sleep its horrid but in this case the impression is shes got herself in this situation so stop looking for sympathy & if ur not willing to do wat needs to be done then get over it

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ah yeah and she’s off on a beach walk with Eabha in the buggy in the middle of the day - you’d know well the other two are left with her mother
She has her parents to mind the older 2 and she has a childminder still locally for the baby a few days a week. Works for hubby so guaranteed to be paid whether or not she turns up or is late! Comes on moaning about trying to balance it all in her huge house with loads of child care available to her and no work pressure. Sure Aoife. You’re the same as the rest of us. 🥱

Nail on the head. As I stated before my child has the same eye issue as old Billy bear and I went private as soon as I noticed a problem with her vision so that when we eventually did get called by the public system she had already over a year done in glasses. Now she doesn't require surgery but that's because I actually did what was asked by the consultant not like Tracey who wouldnt do the patches etc and let his eyes get worse for years.
Did TT really not follow instructions re: patches?

molly3302

i think we've all taken a dislike to her cos of her mother 🙈 its cos she acts like every single thing she does is amazing & that shes the only child doing it 🙄

Poppywell

Chatty Member
God my 8 year old girl has a whole meal sandwich with ham lettuce Mayo, baby bel, fruit, bel vita breakfast bar and those mini cucumbers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Heidi77

VIP Member
That phone she got comes with a pre-installed screen protector. My husband has the same one. She must have pulled it off.

LilacPearl

Big fan of Kellie's. Honest, yet kind, no bullshit approach to Instagram. Clearly works her arse off and raises a gaggle of kids. She's saving for a house and still has the generosity to give away wonderful prizes. She's definitely my favourite mummy blogger.
Yes! I love Kellie. She rolls up her sleeves and gets on with whatever is thrown at her. Theres no attention seeking or fishing for handouts. She could easily keep her freebies as she has plenty of need for them with her kiddos but she humbly gives them away. Shes a class act!

Tracey didnt tag the salon she got the brows or hair done in? Must have paid so. Bit scabby not to give them a shout out anyway. Jens Journeys always tags places she pays in if shes happy with the service. Everything doesnt have to be to get something in return 🤷‍♀️

Barra

Her spelling mistakes/typos bother me so much. If I was broadcasting to 20k people I’d at least proof read it before posting.
She doesn’t bother and has an English degree?