TPD TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I def don’t hate them either, found their channel when the first Coachella vlog went viral and stayed for the great relationship and laughter they all have. Yeah, I find some of the new stuff a bit try hard, but they’re clearly trying to make money from the channel and get more views/ subs for sponsors so who can blame them!

I think anything on Tattle these days just gets a bad rap and judged instantly for being from this site.

Reactions: 5
Can't they see it's in the 'rave about' section?
It's OK to be critical of the things you like and it doesn't make you a 'hater.' To be hated on for being a hater as well. Bit thick innit. Kiss arses.

On a lighter note, I bleeping love TPD, enough to be a Patreon subscriber. (Not so) Fun fact; They used to live more or less opposite me when they were at Eastpoint but I hadn't heard of them back then.

I think Jake is ace, dead funny but like duck he's 24. I've recently started warming to Choc but that tarot alpha delta thing got my tits.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen Robs post about him quitting his job a year ago? I had thought recently that he might have as they’ve been on so many trips back to back, good for him for deciding to peruse what he enjoys full time 😊

Reactions: 6
I really think they need to stop trying to make EDM happen now they clearly don’t really enjoy it like rock music, spending 10 grand to not really like a festival seems silly to me. Know it’s patreon and sponsor money but still..

Reactions: 4
watching the EDC vlog and enjoying it, best they’ve done in a while.

sounds a bit evil but I prefer the vlogs where the festivals look like a struggle 😅 like rainy Kendall calling, Rock in Rio with the medic tent etc. alsoooo a distinct lack of weird set up ‘scenes’ in this one so yeh decent 👍🏼

The vids keep getting longer and longer so haven't watched the last few. Also like you said those silly 'scenes' get tedious after a while.

Reactions: 2
The EDC video was definitely much better, much more of the festival shown rather than them just getting pissed. It’s almost like they’ve been reading peoples comments! 😆

That festival was insanely expensive!

Reactions: 4
Judging the video I’m guessing Slam Dunk will be crossed of next year’s festival list. Intrigued what Rock Im Park will be like the line up is very similar to Download.

Reactions: 1
Duno why they bothered going, I know to see if it’s different from last year but they’ve done SD a million times and didn’t like the line up so could’ve just left it? Their energy wasn’t there.

Also- I don’t think they mentioned- why show the north bit first? South was on thr Saturday and north the Sunday. I can’t see why they swapped it over for the vlog?

Reactions: 1
Duno why they bothered going, I know to see if it’s different from last year but they’ve done SD a million times and didn’t like the line up so could’ve just left it? Their energy wasn’t there.

Also- I don’t think they mentioned- why show the north bit first? South was on thr Saturday and north the Sunday. I can’t see why they swapped it over for the vlog?
That was just confusing. I thought it was because they left the Leeds one early but they nearly all left the Hatfield one early as well. So crappy. Someone said they thought the line up was terrible so I’m guessing they only went as they had free tickets.

They’re only home from EDC so jet lagged and tired. It was such a disappointing video.

Reactions: 2
They always bill these videos as 'authentic'.... Authentic isn't necessarily a good thing guys. Like there were so many people at slam dunk having the time of their lives n contributing wonderful vibes, even in the rain. TPD TV were not those people and this video SHOULD have been left on the floor.

Also forgive me but the amount of festivals and drinking to excess is seriously taking a toll on all pretty much all their bodies bar Dan's and I think they'd be better off skipping a few and doing another ADITL but where they go to a spa or start a gym routine or something 😅

Yeah I don’t think they should have bothered with that slam dunk video. It was properly dialled in and they didn’t want to be there.

Reactions: 3
It’s saddens me to say that I don’t feel they have their hearts fully in it anymore. Kind of felt forced content and nobody wanted to be there. And the fact they missed ym@6 when it was their final festival shows. I’d have liked to have seen that content.

Reactions: 3