TPD TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I def don’t hate them either, found their channel when the first Coachella vlog went viral and stayed for the great relationship and laughter they all have. Yeah, I find some of the new stuff a bit try hard, but they’re clearly trying to make money from the channel and get more views/ subs for sponsors so who can blame them!

I think anything on Tattle these days just gets a bad rap and judged instantly for being from this site.

Reactions: 5
Can't they see it's in the 'rave about' section?
It's OK to be critical of the things you like and it doesn't make you a 'hater.' To be hated on for being a hater as well. Bit thick innit. Kiss arses.

On a lighter note, I bleeping love TPD, enough to be a Patreon subscriber. (Not so) Fun fact; They used to live more or less opposite me when they were at Eastpoint but I hadn't heard of them back then.

I think Jake is ace, dead funny but like duck he's 24. I've recently started warming to Choc but that tarot alpha delta thing got my tits.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen Robs post about him quitting his job a year ago? I had thought recently that he might have as they’ve been on so many trips back to back, good for him for deciding to peruse what he enjoys full time 😊

Reactions: 6
I really think they need to stop trying to make EDM happen now they clearly don’t really enjoy it like rock music, spending 10 grand to not really like a festival seems silly to me. Know it’s patreon and sponsor money but still..

Reactions: 3
watching the EDC vlog and enjoying it, best they’ve done in a while.

sounds a bit evil but I prefer the vlogs where the festivals look like a struggle 😅 like rainy Kendall calling, Rock in Rio with the medic tent etc. alsoooo a distinct lack of weird set up ‘scenes’ in this one so yeh decent 👍🏼

Reactions: 4
The vids keep getting longer and longer so haven't watched the last few. Also like you said those silly 'scenes' get tedious after a while.

Reactions: 2
The EDC video was definitely much better, much more of the festival shown rather than them just getting pissed. It’s almost like they’ve been reading peoples comments! 😆

That festival was insanely expensive!

Reactions: 3