TPD TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they went to the Ski festival Rob was more excited to be sat in the lodge than anything else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When they went to the Ski festival Rob was more excited to be sat in the lodge than anything else 😂
Seemed like they were that lodge for hours on end in that one. Don't think they were madly into the festival and town itself looked tiny.

Reactions: 3
I hope they haven’t ditched their podcast for the hot sauce thing. I really enjoyed the pod even though they did constantly interrupt each other’s point.

Yeah a lot of their content is boring now, they’ve run out of ideas and enthusiasm but clearly don’t want to give it up.

Mary needs to ease up on the drinking, she gets in terrible states and it’s really uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 8
I’ve not watched any of their new vlogs this year and I’m a big fan. The views haven’t been great so far and I think they need to switch up the content and change it. It’s all good going to different festivals but they just to do the same thing.

Reactions: 6
The 24 hours in Wetherspoons one was well boring. God knows what they were thinking with that one.

Also the country and western thing with the random guy awkwardly appearing who got them tickets was just odd. I think they're struggling to get even half an hour of decent content.

Reactions: 5
I used to be a huge fan but there’s only so much of the same stuff you can watch over and over again. Like others have said, it seemed at times even they were bored.

I wonder how much money they are making from it all considering Rob and Jake don’t have other jobs.

I agree the content is getting samey, they’ve probably got all this year planned out but if I were them would just do Leeds and Download next year, film them as they’re the ones they seem to like best then find something else to do other than festivals, if that’s possible? Mary is a bit out of hand when she’s drunk and shouldn’t be wandering around on her own in that state.

Reactions: 7
Looks like they may be doing Burning Man which I am very interested to see but I don’t think they should bother with coachella again (pretty sure they are doing that with Stagecoach straight after) and the dance festivals I don’t care for cos they don’t seem very arsed either. I’ve not watched C2C yet, the jake heavy vlogs I don’t watch as much.

looking forward to seeing them at primavera. From their reaction on twitter it feels like they may have got glasto tickets again but due to the line up now cba to go.

• Haha
Jake is too over the top. He acts like a daytime TV show presenter. Too animated and its inauthentic. Rob also seems like a twit who needs to give up on the headbands. He dresses like he's desperate to be part of 2006 artic monkeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree the content is getting samey, they’ve probably got all this year planned out but if I were them would just do Leeds and Download next year, film them as they’re the ones they seem to like best then find something else to do other than festivals, if that’s possible? Mary is a bit out of hand when she’s drunk and shouldn’t be wandering around on her own in that state.
Totally agree about Mary but they’ve said on the pod they just leave her because she’s an adult which is all kinds of wrong.
I don’t even think they enjoy Leeds & Download that much either anymore. I’m sure they’re skipping Download this year for another festival and I’m just praying they don’t do a Leeds split camp video like last year.

I’m watching the C2C vid. I know it’s good they’re trying different things but it isn’t working and the only Ryan I’m interested in is Raz.

I’m watching the C2C vid. I know it’s good they’re trying different things but it isn’t working and the only Ryan I’m interested in is Raz.
I watched earlier and skipped the last 10 mins. The drunken arguments & moaning is just annoying to watch.

Reactions: 2
I watched earlier and skipped the last 10 mins. The drunken arguments & moaning is just annoying to watch.
Yeah I think I’m about half way through and probably going to give up on it. I’m not really interested in Country music and as you say the moaning isn’t worth suffering the unskippable ads.

This year’s Coachella video is up. So far I think it’s better than last year’s and they seem to be enjoying it more.
I still miss MB though but it kind of feels Choc has taken over his role in the group.

This year’s Coachella video is up. So far I think it’s better than last year’s and they seem to be enjoying it more.
I still miss MB though but it kind of feels Choc has taken over his role in the group.
I just don’t like Choccy, I find him very irritating!

We think the ‘on a budget’ was probably not 100% choice, they probably can’t afford to blow money left right and centre like they did last year.

They eat like literal barn animals, especially choc. Really off putting, wish they didn’t include stuff like that in the final cut! Also Jake still isn’t funny.