TPD TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot stand Choccy. He reminds me of that guy NoHun who was everywhere during lockdown.
I've only started recently watching them. Can't really keep many of them straight in my head apart from Rob, Razz, Mary and Jake. Who is MB?

Reactions: 4
Cannot stand Choccy. He reminds me of that guy NoHun who was everywhere during lockdown.
I've only started recently watching them. Can't really keep many of them straight in my head apart from Rob, Razz, Mary and Jake. Who is MB?
MB is Matty Briody, probably one of the more popular members but as they get older he doesn’t appear in that many videos anymore.

Reactions: 3
Not sure about the split Leeds video thing yet. The Sunday video was kind of average and not sure if the other lot can carry a full video.

I know they explained on the pod that she’s an adult but I didn’t like Mary being left on her own when she was drunk.

Reactions: 11
Why did they do a split video I don’t get it
In the podcast Rob said at Leeds Fest everyone normally brings a friend and he thinks there is too many people around camp to make a decent video. Think he wanted it just to be the 8/9 of them.

Reactions: 2
Person asking if Jake is really 24? on the Sanpelly squad page has got to be a Tattler.

• Haha
I think the Leeds videos show they’ve outgrown that festival. They all seemed bored.

Their patreons must be paying amazingly well if they can all afford to go over to America again for Powertrip festival at Coachella grounds with all the big metal headliner bands on the line up which cost a lot and then to go and spend $872 in Target.
I see they didn’t enjoy Iron Maiden but they’re doing the Future past tour atm and it’s not for everyone and they complained that they didn’t play all the ‘bangers’, everyone’s entitled to their opinion of course but didn’t think it was right saying they weren’t worth the ticket price. But I guess they went so we didn’t have to, no normal person from the UK would go to that just cause of the sheer expense. Was a great line up though it had AC/DC, Maiden, Judas Priest, Tool, Guns n Roses and Metallica so no wonder there weren’t bands on in the day..

It didn’t look great before bands came on and food drinks were extortionate but I guess they’ve got to charge that much to pay all the big names they had on. They even closed the bars after the bands..
It was Jake Varley’s 30th recently so he is older than we originally thought lol.