TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don’t mind me asking, where did you watch them all on ? X

I’m a bit behind on current series but just got to the puppet show and laughed so much 😭 love diags
They are all on sky, I’ve also heard that Brit box has them x

Random opinions of old TOWIE:

Lauren has always been a troubled person. It's uncomfortable to watch. Mark and his family also had no respect for her.

Lucy is quite shy and awkward really.

Kirk and Amy were quite cute together.

Amy has an annoying vacant look about her despite clearly being academically intelligent and confident in achieving goals.

I like Sam's fashion sense throughout the series.

Jess is one of the prettiest cast members (might be unpopular opinion).

In one episode, Jasmine mentioned working in a bank and having to sort out mortgages. She would've been just 17 or 18 in that episode according to Wiki. Is it possible?

Arg was clearly just using Gemma and making fun of her behind her back.

Wayne Lineker was a bit creepy, sniffing around Chloe and Lauren P.

Reactions: 3
What’s the deal with Vas Morgan? How does he have so many celeb pals? I’ve noticed he posts pics/comments of them but they never do the same back etc. How does he get his money? I know he has Tings but let’s face it, it’s not setting the world alight.

Reactions: 8
She looks a bleeping mess, like she can't control her eye muscles either. Sorry but she ain't a looker above the eyes or not.

Reactions: 7
Who misses the old TOWIE? I just started the rewatch it, it is so funny 😂

The 'acting' on it is cringe worthy.

What the hell ever happened to LOLA - Jess Wights band?!
They got dumped by their record company and branded as witches.

Reactions: 5
Don't really like Saffron, find her quite boring. she just stands to the sides and adds comments like a teacher or something ?

Reactions: 9
Don't really like Saffron, find her quite boring. she just stands to the sides and adds comments like a teacher or something ?
Someone else on here said she looks like she doesn’t actually like any of them which I agree with 😂 I think she looks quite judgey a lot of the time!

Reactions: 7
Love this thread ! Amber Turner just annoys the crap out of me, she never lets anyone speak ... she will never be kate Wright
defo late to the party!! But just watching towie through the years and I forgot (somehow) how horrible and nasty amber is. Even to her friends. She is disgusting

Reactions: 6
Mick Norcross (Kirk’s Dad) owner of Sugarhut committed suicide this morning just after posting this tweet. How awful and sad. Kirk and Mick always had such a strong relationship, horrible news.
Heart breaking he was such a nice man when I met him I used to work in a bar in bulphan while I was training for my social services job he held a party there

Reactions: 4
I met Mick Norcross a few times too. He used to come into the garden nursery I worked at. Always such a polite and friendly man. He said he took solace from his garden to get away from this crazy world, a sentiment I can totally identify with.

I always felt he did not really belong in the world of no-marks and numpties on TOWIE. I think he only went on the show to promote The Sugar Hut.

I never bother asking how someone is unless I’m prepared to wait around for the answer, to listen to it.

Depression is a very real thing. Here was a man who seemingly had life sewn up, who on the outside had everything. Poor man was haunted from within. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We are friends with someone who knew him well until a couple of years ago when they moved out of Essex. Always said he was an absolute gentleman and always had time to speak to people but that he did seem a little lost. How very sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
RIP MICK!!! 😥

used to like watching him on Towie..
I bet his family are devestated.

❤❤❤

Reactions: 3
So I see Mario Falcone and his fiancee have been caught out pretending to be at home when they are really in Dubai. Pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 4