Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
If you donate to anyone's go fund me for weight loss then you're a massive mug who deserves to be conned IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I’d absolutely LIVE for Big T to come back like nothing ever happened, post a Nando's fAkEaWay tag that spice code company and tell everyone to use Gucci Sonic Prickhard’s code HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE THE DRAMA

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Why do people on SW put on so much weight over xmas like stones it’s ridiculous
They don’t understand that food is calories/energy. Input into the body to make it move. Oil into the engine.
Not SynFrEeeeeeeeEeEe or SpEeeeeD. Bunch of absolute fucking idiots. LinE dRawN, EasY oN EaSy OfF, BacK tO Basics

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lurkerlurker2019

I was in group once and mentioned that I always weigh pasta/rice for portion control cos otherwise I just have no chill with it and my consultant really laid into me about it saying it's not the Slimming World way! All the other members were looking at me like I'd gone on a Flat Earth rant or something 😂
It's like a cult or something. Imagine being that hard up for pasta 😂

I stopped doing SW when I realised an avocado is more syns than a can of cider. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
Woah!!!! I expected weight gain, did NOT expect that!
Would love to see that being leaked on Instagram for all the old adoring fans to see what an absolute fraudster he is.
Probably would still get sympathy from the old lot 🙄

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
Would love for the old SW insta world to see these pics and see what a knob he is for stealing all their money!
The reason he couldn’t get the op on the NHS was because they do numerous evaluations to ensure the patient won’t pile the weight back on and they obviously knew this would happen!

fairey789

Yep he did love in ashford but ive not seen him around for a while not sure if he is still pals with stumps?
he’s definitely still local, saw him in Folkestone the other week! Literally nearly crashed my car doing a double take 😂

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Absolutely no sympathy for the cunt. He deserves this, stealing £40,000 and spunking it on holidays and designer gear (which he can now no longer fit in 🤣) and clearly a lot of food!

She’s an idiot to stay with him and produce a child with him. He’s a slime bag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13