Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dannie

Chatty Member
Wowzers maybe Everyone’s money is strapped to his chest under his Christmas jumper and hes really skinny under all the layers of cash..... nah he spent it living it up and now he’s fat and skint again. The absolute disgrace of a man

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
Slimming world ( in my experience) doesn’t encourage a change in behaviour
You swap from eating large quantities of one type of food, to one that’s allowed
There is no portion control
And it’s no shock all the “leaders” yo-yo and the founder is a millionaire

Reactions: 21

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Remember when he would post himself on that step machine acting like some fucken big dog, gym bunny, muscle man while sweating his lard all over and challenging others to “beat him”. Now look at his karma, it’s chased him all the way to maccys hasn’t it? The silly bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's a big fat karma sandwich to the greedy cunt. If he hadn't done what he did, he could have come back to the accounts that gave him all the support (and money 🤬) and probably would have helped kept his weight down instead of him hiding away, stuffing his face and blowing up like the marshmallow man.

Maybe the BBC should do a follow up so people can see how their donations panned out....

• Heart
Reactions: 20

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I was in group once and mentioned that I always weigh pasta/rice for portion control cos otherwise I just have no chill with it and my consultant really laid into me about it saying it's not the Slimming World way! All the other members were looking at me like I'd gone on a Flat Earth rant or something 😂
my consultant once chastised a member because she'd had a few too many muller yoghurts and had had a small gain that week... i said to her that i eat loads of them and it's never affected my losses, and as long as they are within my syn allowance, i. an eat as many as i choose to? she said oh, but do you realise how many calories there are in them? I said no, because on sw you don't count calories 👍

I asked why its ok to have a bowl of sugar puffs that are laced with sugar and honey as a healthy extra b choice but you can't have a bowl of cornflakes?

Couldn't answer me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Imagine the mess his body is in after that extreme weightloss, then all the botched skin removal, then to gain all of his weight back and maybe more 😳

You reap what you sow Jack

swipe_up

VIP Member
Stay consistent get results

Looks like someone has consistently been going to the Golden Arches drive through and these are the results

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Let’s not forget he scammed people out of £40k, had a botch tummy tuck and spunked the rest and now he’s back to square one. All that money wasted.

Reactions: 18

Craddlebee

I want to create a brownie business just to get access to his private account. Pity I can’t bake to save my life :LOL:

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
I'm not knocking SW per se, I lost a lot of weight following it and am kind of doing it again and have lost 1.5st of my gain so far, but a lot of people did gain a lot of weight in lockdown especially because of the complete change in lifestyle (I was used to being out the house 12+ hours a day, gym 4-5 times a week, went from that to being home 24/7, struggling with work, exercise and all the other stuff that was going on). It wasn't impossible to lose weight in lockdown of course, but a lot of people did gain. Just like a lot of people slipped into other bad habits like drinking wine every night etc.

Weight goes back on a lot quicker and easier than it comes off, and for people following a diet whether it's SW, WW, Lighterlife, Slimfast, or any other diet plan, as soon as you stop watching what you eat the weight creeps back on especially if there are emotional issues in the background. I've accepted that I will always have a problem with food, and I'm going to have to limit what I eat if I want to maintain a weight that's anywhere near healthy.

Back to Towers, if he was going to nick the rest of that money, he should've spent it on counselling to address why he got to his previous weight in the first place, or some diet/ nutrition advice. Instead he's basically pissed it away as well as the massive goodwill he originally had - which of course is now long gone, much like the money!

• Heart

Tanne1999

VIP Member
IMG_7976.jpeg

Local SW ‘consultant’ posting about Towers today. I’d forgotten about the fuckers existence 🤣 dunno why he’s being posted about on a Welsh page, especially when he’s not that slim anymore either 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
It isn’t his weight that people despise the prick for, it’s his entire personality.

He was always a proper egotistical knobhead, looked down on everyone while he was on that stepper being a sweaty c u next Tuesday! He loves the fame all that weightloss and skin surgery brought him, when in reality he must’ve been a real sad little lad to go back to square one or worse.

I feel for the mental body struggle, I live it daily. However, lying, conning, judgemental attitudes and pretending I can’t abide.

So, fuck him.

• Heart

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I dread to think the damage he has done to his body by losing weight soooo quickly (that's what no carbs does to you), having surgery and then piling it back on.

I wonder if he will do a big reveal and start calorie counting to lose the weight again
its safe to say he's gonna be fat forever..couldn't happen to a nicer bloke, the lying thieving cunt.

• Heart

Hodgies

Chatty Member
While I have zero empathy for him following his appalling behaviour, I'm not going to sit and laugh at the fact he's gained weight again.

There's plenty people out there (myself included) who have struggled with their weight, have lost plenty and then put weight back on. I'd like to think I was still loved by my partner and that I was a decent parent even if I was overweight 😏

He's a despicable creature though regardless of his size.