Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hobbs is a total creep. He used to message me moaning about how tit his life was and would attention seek at every single opportunity. I'd start trying to be nice to him and make suggestions, and he'd always say the same weird, creepy things like "I'm lying on my bed now"... Completely random. Blocked him in the end. His stories were just constant "what do I have to do to get more likes" sob stories... And then he worked out he could buy followers! 😂😂
Eeewww sounds a proper leech 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Cannot believe this waste of oxygen is still out there shovelling burgers down his gullet with other people’s money.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the update on this moron? I had a look on his Facebook and can’t see much goss on there

• Haha
him and his fat friends are all in hiding, so must have put loads of weight ON - they were all more than happy to post pictures before people started pointing out their weight gain....................and then nothing - oh and they are all "touching-up" their photos, especially the fat cousin, she's a joke, like we're going to believe the photos when we know she's lardy in real life. Who saw him in Nottingham? What did he look like?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
him and his fat friends are all in hiding, so must have put loads of weight ON - they were all more than happy to post pictures before people started pointing out their weight gain....................and then nothing - oh and they are all "touching-up" their photos, especially the fat cousin, she's a joke, like we're going to believe the photos when we know she's lardy in real life. Who saw him in Nottingham? What did he look like?
Whos the cousin???? Literally see duck all on this ugly bleep

this is the last picture - see how fat they are - but if you look on their FB they don't look like that:

Whos the cousin???? Literally see duck all on this ugly bleep
here's the last picture of all 3 of them - see how fat they are - but on their FB they don't look like that - and no I've not touched up the photo to make them look fatter :ROFLMAO:

1577906112008.png

here's another

1577905838177.png

...............but on her FB she some how looks like this - its hilarious, why do people bother, it's not like they are fooling anyone.......but may be themselves:

1577905927545.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A friend of mine is FB friends with him and sent me this from his page, picture with his Mum on Christmas Day. Good to see he's spending all that money he was given on rank designer sweaters.
Screenshot_20200101_212940.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
A friend of mine is FB friends with him and sent me this from his page, picture with his Mum on Christmas Day. Good to see he's spending all that money he was given on rank designer sweaters. View attachment 68246
I’m not supposed to be able to read your phone through your pants because the fabric is stretched so thin. If you want to exhale without causing a button to ricochet off your mum’s forehead, size UP you twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He definitely doesn’t have a dick if he can wear those jeggings/chinos without a bulge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not supposed to be able to read your phone through your pants because the fabric is stretched so thin. If you want to exhale without causing a button to ricochet off your mum’s forehead, size UP you twit.
Actually laughed out loud at this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A friend of mine is FB friends with him and sent me this from his page, picture with his Mum on Christmas Day. Good to see he's spending all that money he was given on rank designer sweaters. View attachment 68246
he must have got the shirt cheap, didn't he use to work at the RL outlet? Must admit he looks in better shape than I thought he would after the last couple of photos with the cousin - BUT, why does his legs always look ssssoooo weird

He definitely doesn’t have a dick if he can wear those jeggings/chinos without a bulge.
actually think the hand in the pocket is there to cover it up............it was showing :oops:, someone must have told him! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So did I , ive got my daughter looking at me all bemused asking why I’m laughing

Really hope that’s a phone in pocket nearest his mom 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
I think what the person was referring to is the fact that it's all his parents or on finance 🙄 Not that you've borrowed your neighbours house 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.