Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
40k sounds like a fortune but I bet it's nearly all gone the way he's been throwing his ill gotten gains around. He'll pile it all back on and it would have all been for nothing. It's too awful to even try and comprehend...I really hope he pisses the wrong person off and they kick his fat, deceitful arse!!

Reactions: 4
There’s a new spongebob movie coming out so maybe he’s just been super busy filming that?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It'll catch up with the fat bastard. He can't hide forever and money is important to people that don't have it and many people went out of pocket for him.....his time will come.

Reactions: 3
It wouldn't surprise me if he's been away having a little Gastric bypass surgery, he clearly can't loose weight and keep it off when left to his own devices and needs "extra" help - the amount of weight he put on in such a small space of time after the tuck was unreal - what a state to get in at his age!

Reactions: 2
My prediction is that he will try and be a phoenix from the burnt ashes of Harry’s burnt food.😂.. This boy is a “wrong one“ ... the fact that he played on mental health issues is shameful 😡.

Reactions: 5
Was it.... "Always pull your socks all the way up to your thighs, work hard, stay consistent, and steal everyone's money, even the Bisexuals?" 🤔😂😂😂😂😂
Sorry just catching up on this thread, your comment has had me in actual stitches 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His hair just gets worse! How can you think that looks good! And he gets it done so often as well 😂

Surely his legs are photo shopped as they are the oddest shape ever. I can’t work it out?! Also if they are, why would you photoshop them and not your body...he looks like a weeble on them.
I think he’s possibly lengthened the photo fopperholic style to appear slimmer. His head looks soooo long and his hands are tiny in proportion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.