Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can believe he does do that!!!!
...remember he was preaching he was the stair master king when he was at his slimmest (pre op)?

What was the preachy quote he always used to say? I can’t remember?!
Was it.... "Always pull your socks all the way up to your thighs, work hard, stay consistent, and steal everyone's money, even the Bisexuals?" 🤔😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
OMG does he actually try and tell people how to lift ect at the gym? Noo way. You need to get your husband to take a photo of him on the sly next time. He’s always been an arrogant twit. But he’s just disgusting these days
My husband power lifts and Towers has tried to advise him oh his chest press and deadlift form. Husband just looked at him and carried on. He's always open to tips and advice to help him improve, but certainly not off some wannabe that can't press more than 50kg when husbands personal best is 140 and he's been lifting for over a decade. He used to tear him apart when I showed him the videos he posted on his fitness instagram page. Does that page still exist?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t even bear the thought of being in the same gym as him. His gym posts made my stomach turn, he looked like the smelly guy everyone tries to stay well away from, expelling bad breath and BO all around him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t even bear the thought of being in the same gym as him. His gym posts made my stomach turn, he looked like the smelly guy everyone tries to stay well away from, expelling bad breath and BO all around him 🤢
Imagine his tits jiggling about 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I reckon he thought people would be over it all by now as it’s been what, like nearly a year? Well, people don’t forget! He will read here to see what others are saying.
I agree, that's why no new pictures on his site or his cronies, because we all said about how fat they were, they will try and loose weight then start posting again

And he’s been working hard and staying consistent at stuffing his gob yet again.

Reactions: 4
Is this recent ??
No, it's nearly a year old now - but interesting point, he went from that, saying how hard he was working at it and begging for money etc - to having put loads of weight on in LESS than a year...........I wonder what's he will amount to in life - does anyone know if he's even working yet?

Jesus how shameful of him.
Right?! He literally has no shame or humility! He faked a suicide attempt and disapeared off the face of the earth for what? A years salary that he probably rinsed in less than 6 months! He's fucked mate!

Reactions: 3
Now that employees also look on the internet more now a days, a quick search of Jack Towers will bring up everything. Mind you if he gets much bigger he will probably claim he is unable to work and the rest of us will be paying for him while he sits on his arse and mummy and daddys.

Reactions: 5
No, it's nearly a year old now - but interesting point, he went from that, saying how hard he was working at it and begging for money etc - to having put loads of weight on in LESS than a year...........I wonder what's he will amount to in life - does anyone know if he's even working yet?
Ive said this b4 literally never see him about no more not sure if hes moved away

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.