Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shouldn't that read "there is a theory that Tower's GoFundMe donations are anonymous investors into his business" - how far does circa £40k go these days, after holidays, weekends away, designer clothing, eating/drinking, no work and now "investing" how much money can he have or not have

Reactions: 2
🎶 Towers’ nips hang low, belly wobbles to and fro, he can tie it in a knot, he can tie it in a bow 🎶

(please tell me other people know this tune and I don’t just look like a nutter 😂)
Is the original version about balls? "Do your balls hang low do they wobble to and throw"? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Is the original version about balls? "Do your balls hang low do they wobble to and throw"? 🤣🤣🤣
Towers’ gunt hangs low and it wobbles as he goes,
Can he still see his chodey dick? Past his saggy huge big tit(s)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate violence but I am looking forward to the news that he has his head kicked in for robbing those idiots who donated. He is the worst! Prickard might be full of tit and seasonings but Jack actually is the one who needs a bleeping slap!

Reactions: 14
notice the lack of selfies on FB in recent weeks...........either put more weight on, or desperately trying to off-load weight

notice the lack of selfies on FB in recent weeks...........either put more weight on, or desperately trying to off-load weight
That's why surgeons don't often sign off tummy tucks/etc until they've maintained the weight for a long period of time!

I can't wait for karma to bite him in the arse.

Reactions: 4
Oh my, he looks like he's put A LOT of weight back on. Guess all that good living on other people's hard earned cash has taken its toll. Shame

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.