Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they all seem really insecure, hence the selfies (really bad ones), constant boosting/need to show-off and utimately dependant on food

Reactions: 4
Just had a quick look on his Facebook after the comments above. He is certainly looking rounder. Plus wearing a £300 balenciaga tshirt... (a quick google search provided me with that OBSCENE bit of info!).... well done to all those that donated. This is what your money got him 😂 Honestly. What a prick.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a quick look on his Facebook after the comments above. He is certainly looking rounder. Plus wearing a £300 balenciaga tshirt... (a quick google search provided me with that OBSCENE bit of info!).... well done to all those that donated. This is what your money got him 😂 Honestly. What a prick.
He’s wearing Balenciaga cos they do oversized clothing in the designer brand world. My brother was a big lad until lately and he could only wear that brand in terms of designer or Yeezy.

Reactions: 6
Been off this thread for a while but just caught up and bloody hell, he is piling the weight back on isnt he! Not a surprise really but imagine being one of the people who had donated just to see him pile it back on.
It’s a shame that people have donated their hard earned money.... but so far karma is biting his saggy ass. The weight is creeping back on. Let him ‘eat’ all that money up and grow them fat tits back. When he’s frittered it all away, there will be no more holidays and nights out and he’ll back cry wanking into his knee high socks all alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
GREAT summing-up "Chan", it's a classic and hilarious :ROFLMAO: ...................... and hopefully true

Reactions: 2
5FA50BB9-DC24-4984-9E6D-6C67E9D4FC4C.jpeg
24BD2EFC-0DED-47C5-A8AD-6760F8837782.jpeg

Seen he just posted this. Makes him more a sick wanker that he’s joking about this. He’s STOLE 40,000 pounds and thinks going away into hiding will make people forget? Don’t think so sunshine.
Boils my piss how nothing has been done about this, no media coverage, nothing yet people were all over him when he had lost 18 stone...

• Angry
Reactions: 16
View attachment 47687View attachment 47688
Seen he just posted this. Makes him more a sick wanker that he’s joking about this. He’s STOLE 40,000 pounds and thinks going away into hiding will make people forget? Don’t think so sunshine.
Boils my piss how nothing has been done about this, no media coverage, nothing yet people were all over him when he had lost 18 stone...
Glad they think it's amusing, the souless stinking, fraudulent fucks!!! And his 'mates' are just as bad. I bet he's bought their friendship! 😤

Reactions: 2
View attachment 47687View attachment 47688
On world mental health day as well.

Absolute animal

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Has anyone informed newspaper’s like The Sun or Daily Mail do we know? I mean there’s plenty of evidence that he’s done what he has, right?

Reactions: 5
He’s got one of those faces you just want to punch until it’s inverted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He looks like a rapist, I’m sorry 😐

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.