Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say a picture paints a 1000 words , that pic of him out out for birthday drinking is a full on laugh in the face of anyone that donated to his surgery fund, he took the money and ran laughing all the way.......I’m so angry for the people who gave money in good faith and support .......conniving thieving greedy bastard

Reactions: 8
Must admit this has shocked me. This photo does him no favours whatsoever but sure he will pass it off as living his best life. When I went on his fb for a snoop I saw the updates before this. Has anyone else seen them? Knob jockey

Reactions: 1
thank the lord I am not a female...I can already feel my imaginary vag curdling like it were milk.

of course it is...even stevie wonder could see that
In utter shock! I can't believe it. After all his work and then the surgery, why would you let this happen? 🤷🏼‍♀️. Surely his scar wouldn't of healed properly yet? There's got to be scar/skin issues if he keeps expanding? So so so so glad I didn't donate now after seeing this 🙁

Reactions: 3
In utter shock! I can't believe it. After all his work and then the surgery, why would you let this happen? 🤷🏼‍♀️. Surely his scar wouldn't of healed properly yet? There's got to be scar/skin issues if he keeps expanding? So so so so glad I didn't donate now after seeing this 🙁
he has no morals, or shame so it appears... quite sad really... It's shocking how he has just deleted all of his old profiles and made new ones and carried on as tho nothing has happened. gofundme should have stepped in....

Reactions: 6
he has no morals, or shame so it appears... quite sad really... It's shocking how he has just deleted all of his old profiles and made new ones and carried on as tho nothing has happened. gofundme should have stepped in....
Why haven't they? Has he bypassed it by using a small amount of the money for that botch job he's now undoing?

Reactions: 2
I'm a new member and it wasn't until recently I remembered I followed him. I actually can't believe people gave him their earned money and he just deletes everything. I also can't believe how much weight someone can put on in a short period.

I do feel sorry for the people who buy into all the SW crap sometimes

I was going to say he looked a lot bigger in real life when i saw him but to be fair i wasn't sure how thin hed actually got...

the new pic of him is def what he looks like in real life...

So can I get this straight - 40k was raised for what? The surgery? And he had a cheapo version of a tummy tuck and pocketed the rest? Am I right in thinking he said he was going to give the left over to charity?

What happened with his work too, did I read something went down there too? Last I saw of him on IG he was at the gym everyday and saying he worked with them or something.

So can I get this straight - 40k was raised for what? The surgery? And he had a cheapo version of a tummy tuck and pocketed the rest? Am I right in thinking he said he was going to give the left over to charity?

What happened with his work too, did I read something went down there too? Last I saw of him on IG he was at the gym everyday and saying he worked with them or something.
Yes basically. He was meant to have a 2nd surgery but no sign of that and he's got no chance of getting the go ahead now he's balloon back up. He had a full time job he gave up, not sure why.

Reactions: 3
It was obvious it was going to happen that he’d fatten right back up again. He never maintained that weight properly for any decent length of time, the constant binges and mountains of beige food. That’s why he wasn’t eligible for it on the NHS because it would have been a waste.

Reactions: 4
I was one of the ones who donated and I am absolutely fuming!!
How DARE he pull the mental health card and then be 'living his best life' on FB!! Actions have consequences and he should have asked himself if he was mentally stable enough to deal with all the hate he'd ultimately receive once people found out he was a con artist!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I was one of the ones who donated and I am absolutely fuming!!
How DARE he pull the mental health card and then be 'living his best life' on FB!! Actions have consequences and he should have asked himself if he was mentally stable enough to deal with all the hate he'd ultimately receive once people found out he was a con artist!! 😡
Gofundme should be allowed to do something, I hate that as he's used some of the money as intended they have washed their hands of it all.

Yes basically. He was meant to have a 2nd surgery but no sign of that and he's got no chance of getting the go ahead now he's balloon back up. He had a full time job he gave up, not sure why.
He got the sack from his full time job, apparently it was due to his appalling attitude. He then went part time at somewhere like Ralph Lauren or similar at a retail park or whatever

• Wow
Thanks for clarifying. It’s so sickening.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.