Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The time that you said you'd be nice to everybody that was nice to you.....even bisexuals #shitforbrains

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can’t deal with how square he is 😂

SpongeFraud SquareJack
Omg Spongefraud squarejack 🤣 definitely part of a thread suggestion... something like...
🎶oooh, who's gone into hiding with go fund me money, Sponge Fraud Square Jack🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Has no one ever commented on his Facebook page asking him about money? Sorry late to the party over here just caught up

Reactions: 1
Omg Spongefraud squarejack 🤣 definitely part of a thread suggestion... something like...
🎶oooh, who's gone into hiding with go fund me money, Sponge Fraud Square Jack🎶
🎶 Absorbent and saggy even after the surgery, Sponge Fraud Square Jack 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has no one ever commented on his Facebook page asking him about money? Sorry late to the party over here just caught up
Of course they have, but what so you think happens???? Delete comments, block the person who made them so pointless exercise

Reactions: 6
This guy boils my blood 😤. I used to really like him. Always working hard for the weightloss and inch loss. Which is hard work, it's not easy. I know he didn't initially set the fund raising page up but I'm sorry I think he should at least tell his followers what's going on.
He left claiming mental health issues and I felt so sorry for him and found myself worrying about someone I didn't even know 🤦🏼‍♀️. But there he is living life on FB 😤.

Why can't he just be honest 🤷🏼‍♀️. Tell us he's gained a bit of weight back etc and struggling to get it off, he'd get support! Also where did that money go? That public donated.

The time that you said you'd be nice to everybody that was nice to you.....even bisexuals #shitforbrains
That's my fav time too!!!

Or the time you had a fake mental health crisis and suicide attempt to squirm out of the backlash you were getting on insta.

This guy boils my blood 😤. I used to really like him. Always working hard for the weightloss and inch loss. Which is hard work, it's not easy. I know he didn't initially set the fund raising page up but I'm sorry I think he should at least tell his followers what's going on.
He left claiming mental health issues and I felt so sorry for him and found myself worrying about someone I didn't even know 🤦🏼‍♀️. But there he is living life on FB 😤.

Why can't he just be honest 🤷🏼‍♀️. Tell us he's gained a bit of weight back etc and struggling to get it off, he'd get support! Also where did that money go? That public donated.
He is on instagram. He removed his public profile then swopped to using his other instagram account that he had for all his gym stuff that never took off number wise and swopped it to a private status. Then just to rub it in a bit he only has selective people allowed to follow him which seems to be mainly big sw accounts.

If that doesnt show people he is being deceptive then nothing will. You cant shut the public page that got you loads of cash claiming mental health issues then have 2 other private platforms (although his facebook account he selects what people can see) and the whole time you have left people hanging.

I thought he may try and stage some dramatic return to public instagram once he had his second batch of surgery and ditched the weight he has clearly gained. But the longer this charade continues I dont think he will. He got the cash, had surgery as he said he would and will pocket the rest. He probably thinks he is under no legal obligation to donate the remainder to charity as there is no written proof or contract to do so as the fundraising pages never mentioned it. Morally we all know that is wrong but this is Towers and we have all seen Carbie's posts re his behaviour so it speaks for itself

I forgot this guy even existed! Go view today’s story about a new monster flavour - he’s so awkward! What a roaster 😂😂
They're not even new flavours 😂 which makes it even worse for him. They've been out a minimum of a year. Longer for the white one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Glad this thread has livened up a bit again. To be fair we talk about other people and how annoying/soul destroying their pages are but Sponge fraud has actually done something really fucked up and is totally got away with it! I bet the cash has run out now though, and this will follow him for the rest of his life! All an employer has to do is have a little google of his name, he’s fucked, and for what, a year salary? duck off back to the outlet you fat mess

Reactions: 11
Glad this thread has livened up a bit again. To be fair we talk about other people and how annoying/soul destroying their pages are but Sponge fraud has actually done something really fucked up and is totally got away with it! I bet the cash has run out now though, and this will follow him for the rest of his life! All an employer has to do is have a little google of his name, he’s fucked, and for what, a year salary? duck off back to the outlet you fat mess
We will soon see as he said he was having another consultation in 6mths time re pec surgery so thats got to be coming up soon. Although he was posting up his usual discount code from work for those who want to use it so that would suggest to me he is still there. Although i doubt he was ever in a customer facing role. He was hardly a good advertisement for the brand and if he is back there now i dont think he would have the bottle to go out onto a shop floor incase someone did come in who recognised him. He is silly all this could have been avoided if he just answered the question over the money donated. He has gone the route of a few other big accounts who had monies given for charity or competition who then cry trolls, bullying and the mental health card when people start asking legitimate questions and have no choice but to come on sites like tattle to vent their frustrations as they just get blocked or hounded by the followers for asking simple questions- how much money is left? When is it going to charity? If its bot there then when are you replacing it and what is your explanation?

Maybe he hopes that by ignoring it all the chatter will eventually calm down and stop.

He just needs to apologise! Acknowledge what he has done, the majority of us work hard for our money! Some of us could have being in the same position as him and really would have loved that money for a tummy tuck/improvements.
He’s basically give a big duck you to everyone.
His followers were good enough to part with their money but not good enough for an explanation.

I feel nasty saying how creepy he is, as it might not be nice for him to read. So I’ll not go in much detail of what I think of him 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.