Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly proud has put this pic on her stories pretty sure that’s jack she’s blocked out so I’m guessing he’s off her Christmas card list as well 😂
She’s another muppet who has ballooned again. Jeeeeeesus.

Reactions: 3
Eurgh.

Were they paying for the rounds?
Ha i wasn't sure!! i was trying to listen to their convo, trying to see what they were drinking etc but it was v loud and quite busy, also my friend who i was with was none the wiser about who he was etc and was more interested in us having a good night lol

I did want to go up to him and say Oi Jack, wheres the money but im not that brazen! lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holly proud has put this pic on her stories pretty sure that’s jack she’s blocked out so I’m guessing he’s off her Christmas card list as well 😂
Think they need to meet up and take a more up to date photo.

Reactions: 3
Think they need to meet up and take a more up to date photo.
From what I remember this photo was from when they were competing at one of the stupid competitions SW run as apposed to one of the tragic slimming world meet ups.
My consultant badgered me to have selfies with some "SW stars" at the ball and i wanted the ground to swallow me whole.

Ha i wasn't sure!! i was trying to listen to their convo, trying to see what they were drinking etc but it was v loud and quite busy, also my friend who i was with was none the wiser about who he was etc and was more interested in us having a good night lol

I did want to go up to him and say Oi Jack, wheres the money but im not that brazen! lol lol
"OI you bleep, I'll have a long Island tea and the money from the fundraiser, table 92 yeah!?"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.