Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got it in one.

He made a day that wasn't supposed to be about him, all about him 🙃
Eugh what a pathetic attention seeking bleep. Not surprised at all. You would think hes the only person thats ever losta lot of weight the way he goes on.

Reactions: 2
Eugh what a pathetic attention seeking bleep. Not surprised at all. You would think hes the only person thats ever losta lot of weight the way he goes on.
He's not a patch on vidlerjon_sw now there's a man that is a credit to Slimming World. Truly genuine and a great ambassador for their plan.

Reactions: 11
He's not a patch on vidlerjon_sw now there's a man that is a credit to Slimming World. Truly genuine and a great ambassador for their plan.
Exactly people like faulty and prickard are pathetic fame attention seeking bellends, where as jon is properly genuine and far more inspirational than these fame hungry twats could ever dream of being!

Reactions: 5
I hope I’m not crucified for saying this because I know mental health is no joke, but I honestly believe he tactically played the mental health card at just the right time to take the heat off him. It’s the only reason he hasn’t faced bigger consequences yet for what he’s done, because people are scared to say the thing that might send him ‘over the edge’. I’m starting to wonder if the consequences are ever going to catch up with him. IMO he’s a sly, calculating bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope I’m not crucified for saying this because I know mental health is no joke, but I honestly believe he tactically played the mental health card at just the right time to take the heat off him. It’s the only reason he hasn’t faced bigger consequences yet for what he’s done, because people are scared to say the thing that might send him ‘over the edge’. I’m starting to wonder if the consequences are ever going to catch up with him. IMO he’s a sly, calculating bastard.
Course he did, you won’t get crucified for that, it’s common knowledge that was his get-out-of-jail card.

Reactions: 7
Just scrolled through his Facebook. How he ever got away with pulling the mental health card is absolutely shocking. What a bleeping joke.
It’s either getting pissed up, gym or holidays then throws in a mental health related post for balance

Clown

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the majority here agree with you tbh

Reactions: 9
So....he's got off with his swindling fund then?

Really thought the media would be all over this...fraud and mocking mental health!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.