Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They won’t do that cause they take around 15% of funds raised, that’s how places like GFM and Just Giving make their coin.

The person who set up the fund should have been a bit smarter about it and put the money into some sort of trust for him rather than just gifting him the money.

GFM should be explaining things like trusts and ways to give money to people so they don’t piss it up the wall.

I think from a government petition side of things it’d struggle to meet their criteria as there’s a limit to how much of a description you can put in and it can’t be specifically targeting an individual.

There are other petition sites I think would host it though?
Go fund me could add their fee to the amount set that's easily done.

They won’t do that cause they take around 15% of funds raised, that’s how places like GFM and Just Giving make their coin.

The person who set up the fund should have been a bit smarter about it and put the money into some sort of trust for him rather than just gifting him the money.

GFM should be explaining things like trusts and ways to give money to people so they don’t piss it up the wall.

I think from a government petition side of things it’d struggle to meet their criteria as there’s a limit to how much of a description you can put in and it can’t be specifically targeting an individual.

There are other petition sites I think would host it though?
Oh that's strange I signed one 3 or 4 years ago targeting one individual?

It would be interesting to see how much annual revenue it would lose them changing their charging structure. I think you’d be shocked at the difference.
Whilever it remains in its current format it will leave the gate open for people like Towers to collect far more than they asked for and we'll see more situations like this. I hope all of those who donated will think more carefully before they hand over money in future.

Reactions: 1
New thread title suggestion

Towers_weightloss He's due back off holiday after partying hard, now he's getting ready to play the mental health card

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Puts a fuckin good face on for somebody that wasn't doing so good face on 24 hours ago.

I went 3 days without even being able to bring myself to brush my hair this week let alone get dolled up to go through the front door you piss taking bastard

Screenshot_20190811-210411_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Puts a fuckin good face on for somebody that wasn't doing so good face on 24 hours ago.

I went 3 days without even being able to bring myself to brush my hair this week let alone get dolled up to go through the front door you piss taking bastard

View attachment 32840
Man I’d love to see him in real life and show him what mental health problems look like! Knobhead.

Reactions: 5
I did! I’m the £28K donating Sheikh.
I have this terrible saggy tit problem...if only someone would donate me some new ones. £30k will cover it.. I'm such a great person honest!.. And I'll wallpaper a cat shelter or something with the leftovers...😉🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Idea for new thread title - “All of his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Man I’d love to see him in real life and show him what mental health problems look like! Knobhead.
I'm not a person that agrees with violence but in this instance I sincerely hope somebody drags him down an alley and kicks the fuckin tit out of him and I can see it happening how he's been mocking folk!

Reactions: 4
We really need a Spongebob mention in the title cos honestly it's all I bleeping see when I see pics of him now after reading this thread 😂

Reactions: 2

View attachment 32840
It’s stuff like this seriously boils my piss.......people casually using mental health issues for fookin likes , people like that want to walk a mile in mine and others shoes and see how it really impacts on lives 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion

He wears long socks and looks a nob he's shaping up to be the real spongebob

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion

Towers_weightloss He wears long socks and he's square like no other, could he really be spongebobs long lost brother!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.