Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even bisexual!
I’d like to speak on behalf of bisexuals worldwide and say how our lives have magically changed now Faulty Towers has expressed his support and acceptance for us. We can’t believe it! First gay and lesbian, now... even bisexual!
Praise be! Jack is our saviour. :rolleyes:

Does he realise that how he’s written that post makes him look a bit of a homophobe? I’ll tolerate you if you pander to me!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Well he is active again on facebook, doesnt have anywhere near the following over there like he did on instagram so no doubt not being asked any difficult questions. But he is slowly creeping back

Reactions: 1
Well he is active again on facebook, doesnt have anywhere near the following over there like he did on instagram so no doubt not being asked any difficult questions. But he is slowly creeping back
I dunno how he can parade himself on Facebook but boycott his insta where his following gave him money? twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I hope he feels guilty about it too. There are surgeons who probably would've performed a tummy tuck on him for free, given the publicity it would've given them (especially in this day and age where a lot the big clinics like Transform are using 'influencers' to advertise, and giving them free/heavily discounted nose jobs, boob jobs etc in exchange for a video or blog post - not that I think its very ethical), so even if he couldn't be bothered to save up himself (even though I think he could've more than afforded it) there was no need for the gofundme in the first place. :mad:

Reactions: 2
The usual trousers that are 6 inch too short to show off his white socks. It's his 40 year old virgin look because he doesn't look far off that age.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Literally looks no different. His dress sense is beyond atrocious
I’m not a violent person but I could literally punch this face all day.
Using the Mental Health issue as an excuse is the lowest of low imho. Feeling so suicidal that your out and about and visiting “friends”.
From personal experience I have family members that have serious MH problems and he certainly does not fall into this category.
It makes me so angry Mental Health issues is now the new bad back as an excuse and it makes people less sympathetic to those that have genuine mental health issues.
Rant over but this is something really close to my heart...

Reactions: 18
I was surprised when he got his tummy tuck that he only had his belly lifted. I thought he was going for the full body tuck - arms, etc. He needed it.

Reactions: 5
I was surprised when he got his tummy tuck that he only had his belly lifted. I thought he was going for the full body tuck - arms, etc. He needed it.
I believe he had to lose more weight from arms, chest etc. Before they would operate on them as there was still a lot fat underneath 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hence the botched tummy tuck and money spent on irrelevant tit

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.