Tomlinson sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF that Instagram account!!!
soooo who will be next do we think? Lottie baby 2 or daisy or even phoebe number 2

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2671596
Someone’s already made an instagram for phoebes baby, please tell me I’m not the only one who finds this creepy 🙈
Really creepy! Who are these people?!
---
WTF that Instagram account!!!
soooo who will be next do we think? Lottie baby 2 or daisy or even phoebe number 2
I don’t think Daisy … maybe Lottie #2 … but she’d be wise to leave it a little bit as she seems to love that lux lifestyle and it gets hard with two or more, unless you hire a full time nanny to follow you around! Do we think Phoebe’s baby was planned? She seems to be wholeheartedly embracing it all, which is very sweet x

Reactions: 10
Really creepy! Who are these people?!
---

I don’t think Daisy … maybe Lottie #2 … but she’d be wise to leave it a little bit as she seems to love that lux lifestyle and it gets hard with two or more, unless you hire a full time nanny to follow you around! Do we think Phoebe’s baby was planned? She seems to be wholeheartedly embracing it all, which is very sweet x
I think Lottie will get married and then have another baby quite quickly after that

Reactions: 5
What’s everybody's opinion of phoebes bf/baby father, I can’t quite look past the 7 year age gap😬

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.