Tomlinson Sisters #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread

Recap:
Lottie got engaged
Phoebe had a little girl called Olive Johanna

Reactions: 5
I get that Phoebe, Daisy, and Lottie are influencers, and as such, put a lot of their lives online.

However, I would rather them leave the kids out of it. Blur/cover the kids’ faces in pictures. Phoebe’s baby is only 2 days old, and there’s already instagram accounts for her made by fans. It’s a little creepy honestly. Plus I think the kids deserve to have a childhood that’s not documented online. Zayn and Gigi actually did a great job on giving Khai privacy, same with Liam and Cheryl with Bear.

I know that Mom influencer is the path that Lottie and Phoebe are probably going after now, with Lucky and Olive in tow, but I just don’t think it’s wise to plaster your kid on the internet.

As for what’s next…I don’t think Daisy will get pregnant next. She has said that she’s not ready for kids til later in her 20’s. Lewis still gives me the icks, but Lottie will likely go through with marrying him. I don’t get the vibe that she will get pregnant in the next little bit. Phoebe will be the young Mom she wanted to be, but I’m not sure if her relationship with Jack will last. The age gap is quite significant at their ages.

Reactions: 18
Desperate Dan is a bit cringey, isn't he
The font makes it look like a certificate template you can make yourself
---
How has Lucky only just got his first teeth? Wasn’t he 1 in the summer?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Desperate Dan is a bit cringey, isn't he
He's apparently trained as a bodyguard/close protection officer and has done a bunch of military grade courses. It's as if he reinvents himself every few years. Can't believe Emily stayed with him after all his crap a couple of years ago.
I respect she's a good step mum but he gives more picks than what Lewis does.
---
The font makes it look like a certificate template you can make yourself
---
How has Lucky only just got his first teeth? Wasn’t he 1 in the summer?
My cousins kid didn't get their first teeth until they were nearly 2. Then had tons by the time they were 2 and a half. No medical professional was fussed, just said they will come through when they are ready and they did.

Reactions: 4
Mark always likes their posts, I get being a supportive father and all that but him liking Lottie’s new reel is SO unnecessary

Does anyone know what happened with Brit and hey boyfriend, looks like they've broken up

Reactions: 2
Never want to judge a new mother, but the baby having a sleepover at just 13 days old is crazy to me

Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over the fact that Phoebe admitted to initially not wanting to show Olive’s face but changed her mind because she can’t stop showing off the baby. To me, a baby isn’t like an object you show off.

Never want to judge a new mother, but the baby having a sleepover at just 13 days old is crazy to me
I am a nurse and that freaks me out. A baby’s immune system doesn’t fully mature until the baby is 2-3 months old. This is why it’s important to keep the baby primarily at home and to vet visitors during the first few months of life. I hope Olive doesn’t get sick between being shuttled to different homes and meeting different people. When babies get sick, it’s very scary.

I really don't care for this Estelle Thompson's style. Don't really understand why they chose her. Beautiful babies and parents and all that over the top editing

Reactions: 1
I find those shoots very naff, but I have a couple of mates who have done the same … some people seem to love that style .. each to their own. She’s a very sweet baby and Phoebe seems besotted with her.

Reactions: 1
I still can’t get over the fact that Phoebe admitted to initially not wanting to show Olive’s face but changed her mind because she can’t stop showing off the baby. To me, a baby isn’t like an object you show off.

I am a nurse and that freaks me out. A baby’s immune system doesn’t fully mature until the baby is 2-3 months old. This is why it’s important to keep the baby primarily at home and to vet visitors during the first few months of life. I hope Olive doesn’t get sick between being shuttled to different homes and meeting different people. When babies get sick, it’s very scary.
I have a baby a week older than her and I’ve had a handful of visitors and only starting to go out of the house now because I was so scared of flu and RSV until baba has his vaccines. But looking at her I’m feeling like maybe I’m too paranoid 😅