Tomlinson sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression that he comments on her weight and appearance negatively a lot. Just digs here and there that could be brushed off as “just joking”.

Reactions: 11
Anyone hear Lewis on Lottie’s story calling her “fat pants” because she wanted a Nutella doughnut 😡😡😡
he’s gross. Like you don’t make comments like that to someone who openly admitted she was unhappy when she was heavier but also what’s the issue with being fat? Why is that a funny joke? It’s 2023, do people still find that “humour” funny?

Reactions: 13
I get the impression that he comments on her weight and appearance negatively a lot. Just digs here and there that could be brushed off as “just joking”.
It wasn’t that long ago he put a the pig emoji next to an unflattering picture eating pie & mash

Reactions: 7
Anyone hear Lewis on Lottie’s story calling her “fat pants” because she wanted a Nutella doughnut 😡😡😡
That’s gross. That’s not the sort of thing you say to people, especially your fiancée. It’s not funny to poke fun at people’s weight.

Saw desperate Dan's insta post of his kids. There is not a drop of Jay in those twins, they just look like carbon copies of their Dad.

Is it normal/safe for Phoebe to be sitting at 40 weeks, still pregnant? I was under the impression that most babies are born before the 40 week mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it normal/safe for Phoebe to be sitting at 40 weeks, still pregnant? I was under the impression that most babies are born before the 40 week mark.
37-40 weeks is considered full term, what do you mean by sitting?

Reactions: 4
They tend not to let women go beyond the 42 week mark so if she hasn’t had the baby by then they will induce. I’d assume she isn’t having a planned C Section as don’t they usually do those before 40wks?

Reactions: 4
My girl was born at 41+3 and honestly those 10 days were hell on earth I feel for her! 😂

still wondering if baby is going to come out a boy after all tho 👀

They tend not to let women go beyond the 42 week mark so if she hasn’t had the baby by then they will induce. I’d assume she isn’t having a planned C Section as don’t they usually do those before 40wks?
Yes planned c sections are pre 40 weeks, mine was 39+2

Reactions: 2
oh okay thanks! It’s just most of the babies I personally know were born before the 40 week mark.
Very common for first baby to be later than 40 weeks; sounds like your friends were all lucky! I’ve only ever gone over 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.