Tomlinson sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being served by daisy in that charity shop pop up she always looks soooo miserable

Reactions: 3
Think Lottie is releasing a fitness app or program. She looks the skinniest she ever has right now and going by her meals starving herself to promote something

Reactions: 5
Think Lottie is releasing a fitness app or program. She looks the skinniest she ever has right now and going by her meals starving herself to promote something
Agreed. She’s registered a company of the same name as the Instagram account too. Thank goodness Lewis isn’t named on it too though!

Reactions: 2
Lottie looks really trashy in the engagement party photos 😣
I don’t like to be unkind but I think she dresses trashy a lot of the time. She’s a beautiful woman and her figure is amazing but she dresses like she buys her outfits from a cheap and nasty market stall. And obviously she can wear whatever she chooses but I think she could look a lot better than she does.

Reactions: 15
I don’t like to be unkind but I think she dresses trashy a lot of the time. She’s a beautiful woman and her figure is amazing but she dresses like she buys her outfits from a cheap and nasty market stall. And obviously she can wear whatever she chooses but I think she could look a lot better than she does.
Completely agree, and the same with the twins especially throughout their pregnancies

Reactions: 7
It was definitely going for 90’s Pam Anderson but they look new money tacky. Most people do nowadays though, including Lou Teasdale and it baffles me. You have all the money to your disposal and you’re choosing to look cheap?

Reactions: 13
The whole influencer, sell yourself, Only Fans, have your lips filled to resemble a blow up doll is so dated and take’s feminism back decades. Women are worth more than this. I feel sorry for all of these girls because they don’t seem to have any real understanding of what they are doing. It’s all under the guise of doing it for themselves and being independent but who really likes these photos? Why are girls aspiring to this?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Each to their own but its a shame because I think she is so so beautiful, she looked her best when she got rid of the fillings. But the style sometimes is just not it. To me it was Pamela Anderson meets Stiffler’s mom from American Pie 🙈

Reactions: 9
She’s lost so much weight now her boob job looks ridiculous
I think it's more because of how quickly she got pregnant after getting them (only months I think) and then gaining that much weight during pregnancy and of course then losing all that weight

Reactions: 5
Anyone hear Lewis on Lottie’s story calling her “fat pants” because she wanted a Nutella doughnut 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.