Tomlinson Sisters #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I do wonder how far being an influencer will take them, especially since being an influencer is so fickle. I also don’t think that influencers will continue to make as much money as they do now—perhaps only the top ones will continue to rake in the money.
True! And they are very young without any academic background or any business to fall back into to.

Reactions: 5
Phoebe’s baby, Olive, must be so easy as she’s leaving her already all day (and night) to do spa breaks! My baby cries blue murder if I’m out do sight for more than 5 mins. I hope she realises how lucky she is and doesn’t rush into another one too soon, as it can be VERY different. My second son was a super easy baby, so it’s not about parenting style, more baby’s natural personality!

Reactions: 3
Honestly I see it as she’s struggling with a newborn and going out all the time gives her an escape.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but that’s just plain weird. I could almost understand getting a tattoo for Louis but his sisters?! It’s creepy.

Reactions: 10
That'd be the point where I deleted all of my social media, changed my name, and moved to a new country. Ffs. And she's encouraging it?!
Wtf! When I saw the story I don’t know why but I thought it was their dad’s tattoo, not a random person.. so weird.
Also, Lottie complaining about not being sunny in Ibiza “on their one chance to relax” when they go on holiday almost every month 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Wtf! When I saw the story I don’t know why but I thought it was their dad’s tattoo, not a random person.. so weird.
Also, Lottie complaining about not being sunny in Ibiza “on their one chance to relax” when they go on holiday almost every month 🙄
Yea, that pissed me off. They're always on holiday!!!

Reactions: 4
They don’t and they didn’t really have to work to “gain” their followers and to build up their careers on social media
Of course they didn’t. They wouldn’t have the following they have if it wasn’t for Louis. Same as Gemma Styles with Harry. Even Lou Teasdale wouldn’t have the following she does if it wasn’t for 1D.

Reactions: 10
Oh Lottie, how hard it must be to spend most of your days in the gym, spa, cafes, clubbing. Really feel awful for you for not getting the sunny weather you deserve while most of the UK are working full time jobs and can’t afford a holiday at all due to cost of living. Really hope you manage to survive the cruelty of it while you sit inside your 5* hotel

Reactions: 13
Oh Lottie, how hard it must be to spend most of your days in the gym, spa, cafes, clubbing. Really feel awful for you for not getting the sunny weather you deserve while most of the UK are working full time jobs and can’t afford a holiday at all due to cost of living. Really hope you manage to survive the cruelty of it while you sit inside your 5* hotel
So out of touch

Best part is you just know they’ll have more holidays booked in the summer when it’ll be boiling hot anyway 🙄

Honestly I see it as she’s struggling with a newborn and going out all the time gives her an escape.
Not trying to be judgemental, but what exactly was she expecting? Babies are like 10% rainbows and sunshine, and 90% hard work. I honestly am wondering if she has some regrets on becoming a mother so young. She’s trying to do it all—live the influencer life, have a perfect baby, and be a super woman juggling it all perfectly.

I also wonder how involved her partner is with childcare.

Well this is bleeping weird

View attachment 2901593
That’s full on weird and creepy. I understand getting a tattoo to represent Louis—his lyrics do resonate with people, and it’s not that weird to get a tattoo of a famous celebrity/artist/band—but getting tattoos of a celebrity’s family member is just off.

Must be such a hard life, jet setting every month 🙄. I count myself lucky in that my husband and I can afford an annual vacation (not that we go every year).

Reactions: 7
Genuine question and I don’t mean this in an insulting way, she has a lovely body, but does Daisy have scoliosis or does she just do this pose to pop her hip out?
IMG_3153.jpeg
IMG_3154.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Definitely think she'd try to find a way to monetize having something like scoliosis, so probably just trying to look curvier.
As bad as that sounds, I don’t doubt the Tomlinson sisters would do something like that. At the very least, they’d let the world know. They have no qualms about sharing their lives online anyway.

Reactions: 1