Tomlinson Sisters #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always felt like Fizzy was the “black sheep” of the family. She also chose to leave the family home and stay at boarding school. I understand that they all would have been a bit angry for the way she passed, but you’d think the anger would have mostly gone by now
I can’t even understand why they’d be angry at her at all. Maybe Lottie’s book will shed some light on their feelings, or will she just brush over Fizzy’s passing 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve always assumed that the nature of Fizzys final year or so caused the family a lot
Of heartache. It wouldn’t be uncommon to hold onto some feelings of resentment or hurt, I guess. Of course they love(d) Fizzy and remember her in their own way, but I think maybe Fizzys death was a lot harder than Jay’s.

Reactions: 2
They could resent her in some way. Her death could have been avoided. Obviously I’m just surmising but they were still navigating life after the death of their mum and then that happened. It must have been horrendous.

Reactions: 6
I can’t even understand why they’d be angry at her at all. Maybe Lottie’s book will shed some light on their feelings, or will she just brush over Fizzy’s passing 🤷🏻‍♀️
They went through a lot losing their mum. I can’t imagine as young kids watching their mum die from cancer must have been horrific. I can’t imagine it’s something that you ever get over. Louis tried so hard to help Fizzy, sending her to rehab, taking her to appointments, she even lived with him at one point. I imagine that when she died the way she did, the girls had a lot of anger towards Fizzy for putting them through it again. I’m sure in the court documents they said Fizzy was aware the drugs could kill her and that she didn’t care. That would make me angry too, that she had opportunities to get better but she “chose not to” (I know addiction isn’t as simple as that). I couldn’t imagine still being angry all these years later though

Reactions: 12
They could resent her in some way. Her death could have been avoided. Obviously I’m just surmising but they were still navigating life after the death of their mum and then that happened. It must have been horrendous.
After jay died pretty sure Lottie also took on the ‘mum’ role for the younger kids because Mark and Dan had their own issues. Fizzy in and out of rehab would have been extra stress for them all

Reactions: 10
Daisy selling her Alo Yoga leggings/tops she’s got for free on Vinted is screaming, I need the money :LOL:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Daisy selling her Alo Yoga leggings/tops she’s got for free on Vinted is screaming, I need the money :LOL:
Seriously there needs to be some sort of law against that, for real! Only “real people” should be allowed to use Vinted, sorry.

Reactions: 3
Seriously there needs to be some sort of law against that, for real! Only “real people” should be allowed to use Vinted, sorry.
Yeah wouldn’t care if she was selling it for £5 as it’s recycling and gives someone the chance to own something they might not be able to afford. But £50 for a used sports bra is a joke

Reactions: 5
Why did she have a ‘just grieve’ cake? Very odd if that was given to her on Fizzy’s anniversary.. very odd.

Hi sorry if already been asked.
I wonder about Lottie who was/is? close to Lou, but is with Caroline’s ex (when Lou was great friends with Caroline) do we Know if that caused any issues between Lottie and Lou ?
I feel like I wouldn’t know how to react if I was in that position.

Hi sorry if already been asked.
I wonder about Lottie who was/is? close to Lou, but is with Caroline’s ex (when Lou was great friends with Caroline) do we Know if that caused any issues between Lottie and Lou ?
I feel like I wouldn’t know how to react if I was in that position.
Yes, they fell out for a while after Lottie and Lewis first started dating

Rumour has it that Lou wanted Lewis for herself but how true that is I’m not sure.

Reactions: 2
The prices Daisy puts things up for on Vinted - insane!!! Surely she doesn’t need the money? And who on earth is spending so much money on second hand clothes? Ridiculous, bet she only included the photo with Louis because she knew it’d make somebody buy
IMG_2642.png
it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The prices Daisy puts things up for on Vinted - insane!!! Surely she doesn’t need the money? And who on earth is spending so much money on second hand clothes? Ridiculous, bet she only included the photo with Louis because she knew it’d make somebody buy View attachment 2855563it
I’m starting to think they do need the money. Very weird what they’re selling and for how much. The twins have never really had any big collabs etc. Lottie for sure is a millionaire but the twins really missed the boat/ didn’t capitalise well on their followers. Doubt Lottie/louis just give them an allowance every month and can’t see how else they would make any money

Don’t both the twins rent as well? I’m sure lottie had already bought her first flat by the time she was their age. They should have listened to Louis and continued to study

Reactions: 8